Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Listening music before sleeping means we should listen only melodies and devotional . but it is not suggested to listen to fast beat songs. which will disturb our sleep

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Add me to the list as I am a huge fan of 'Listening to music while getting into sleep'. It's bad for ears especially if you fall into sleep and the music keeps playing till you wake up. The thing to do is to create a non repeating playlist with 3 or 4 songs and play it while you are in bed and you'll most probably fall into sleep even before the playlist ends.
This day more power supply problems in Tamil Nadu. So don't waste the current for listen to music while sleep. It is my request. Thanks. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I always sleep listening to melody and devotion songs. Then we will have a wonderful and peaceful sleep

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Music are my all time favorite.I love to listen music specially at night.Mostly At night I hear the old melodies.I love to hear old songs very much.

Sharmistha Banerjee
there is one 30 mins long melodious bhajan by lata mangeshkar which always makes me sleep. i listen to it when i dont get sleep or tensed..
I love listening music when I am studying accounts, maths and statistics

According to me, it is always good to listen to melodies before you sleep.

I treat MUSIC as soothing tool my senses. Not as a disturbing element that robs away my sleep
Music gives you a great relief from tension and it changes your mood instantly. So, listening music is good.

Want to make each day Accountable

While sleeping it is possible. When a mother sleep her baby ,she sung a song called a "Lorry" .This music enjoys the baby during sleep .If some one has interest in it ,he can't disturb ,he take enjoy. While sleeping the ears go to that place where the song is sung.If one has no faith in this , he can try.I have this experience.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.