The topic is locked.
Noted film director Yash Chopra, director of many romantic movies died today of Dengue. This is irreparable loss to film industry. Let us pay him homage.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Bollywood/King-of-Romance-Yash-Chopra-dies-at-80/Article1-948119.aspx

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this a great loss for Bollywood. I pay my homage to him.
I have seen in few minuets ago in TV.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I was watching the entire program shown on the Tv paying tribute to one of the most talented and Aesthetic directors of Hindi cinema. His films were all well made with excellent music ,beautiful locales and good story line. ...May God bless his soul ! I doubt if there would ever be another filmmaker like him !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Unbelievable :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
It's just like a shock treatment to me..really unbelievable
2 hours before, I just talked to my husband about him. I want to see SRK Diwali release. I gave him a brief note about his works and discussed about his age.
But through this thread only I know the matter.

Earlier itself he has declared that ' Jab Tak Hai Jaan' will be his last movie as director and no doubt, he is the best Hindi director ever...a great loss...great great loss :dry:

Meera sandhu
Really great losses to Bollywood in recent times.....
I think we are losing one by one representing the golden era of Hindi movies......last 1.5-2 years have seen a few great names.....

Meera sandhu
Definitely its a great loss to the film industry he was very talented director and its difficult to match his class he has given lots of good movies to the industry. I pray for his soul rest in peace. :blink:
It is a very great loss to Bollywood film industry. I pay homage to him.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
this is the first news i hear when i just come to office

Through him , i have known a place called "Switzerland" and majority of his films were picturised there (the songs, i mean)

Yeah, recent times we see great loss of Bollywood diamonds.....

ha :(

Swetha Shenoy
Yes reported that he died in Dengu and yet his last film "Jab Tak Hai Jaan "yet to be released.

It's really surprising to me as I talked about this great director to my hubby, a few hours after his death.....
I even told, how active he is...he is above 80. still he is directing a lot of good films etc etc....

Such a strange incident happened to me years before...just 1 year before my marriage.
I was talking about my grand father to one of my cousins. That talk occurred quite unexpectedly and we talked more than half hour about him. Exactly the diwali time.....He lost one of his legs at his late 60's and it was almost 7-8 years. I was talking about his difficulties and mental strain after this incident.
Suddenly a phone call came to let us know, my maternal grand father is no more. He died due to a heart attack.
So, while we both were talking about him unexpectedly, he was leaving the world.

Meera sandhu
It's really surprising to me as I talked about this great director to my hubby, a few hours after his death.....
I even told, how active he is...he is above 80. still he is directing a lot of good films etc etc....

Such a strange incident happened to me years before...just 1 year before my marriage.
I was talking about my grand father to one of my cousins. That talk occurred quite unexpectedly and we talked more than half hour about him. Exactly the diwali time.....He lost one of his legs at his late 60's and it was almost 7-8 years. I was talking about his difficulties and mental strain after this incident.
Suddenly a phone call came to let us know, my maternal grand father is no more. He died due to a heart attack.
So, while we both were talking about him unexpectedly, he was leaving the world.

I don't know sixth sense or not but sometimes we get hints about some wrong things.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.