The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya, I agree with you

You know, people before they die, they appear in my dream asking for some food or during lunch

One day before my father's eldest brother died, he came into my dream and we were having lunch happily. I didnt see him for almost 7 years and the next day i spoke to my uncle on phone, That evening he died of heart attack

Two days before my grandfather died, in my dream i was sitting with my grandfather and eating kanji. he was already sick that time and just two days later he died.

my parents tell me not so recollect the dreams with our elders as they fear that someone will die in the family :(

Swetha Shenoy
May be we think about them at that time too much so it happens and comes in dream. Such incidents never happened with me.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
An end to the era of romance! He gave us so many delights to watch.,,waiting for his last film now Jab tak hai Jaan..

Live in the present :)
I am sorry to hear the news as He was one of my most favorite film maker of Indian movie industry. I pray for his soul to rest in peace. He had some of the best movies to his credit made in Indian film world.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am sorry to hear the news as He was one of my most favorite film maker of Indian movie industry. I pray for his soul to rest in peace. He had some of the best movies to his credit made in Indian film world.

Actually he was a trendsetter of many types of Bollywwod films...
Multistarrer Waqt........for teh first time
Shooting outside inside for the first time......particularly Switzerland.....

Made many superstars......Angry young man through Deewar and King of Bollywood through Darr

Meera sandhu

He is my favourite filmmaker too. I admired at him because of his skill sets. Let us pray for him.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Silsila was one of his best if it was his at all. I still remember it although I was too young then. I can remember every scene and song as I watched them yesterday.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My favourites are Darr and Dil to pagal hai of modern times...deewar, trishool and waqt of old movies

Meera sandhu
Yash Chopras movies were all good, his best came before the late eighties in films like Deewar,Silsila,Kabhie Kabhie,Daag ( with Rajesh Khanna ) which was the first film he produced and directed , Trishul and aslo Kasme vaade...
Earlier he directed many films for his brother B.R Chopra like Waqt,Ittefaq,Humraaz,Dhool ka phool ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Fom Dhool Ka phol to latest SRK starrerrer Yash carved a niche for himself in Hindi cinema ( I hate to call it as Bollywood)
But all good things have to come to an end. He may not be amidst us today. His masterpieces will remain forever in our memory. I pray for Yash.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.