The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Silsila was one of his best if it was his at all. I still remember it although I was too young then. I can remember every scene and song as I watched them yesterday.

Yew Silsila was one of his best movie where he showed the reality. In the film too AB had jaya as wife and rekha as his GF. :laugh:
Rich person like Yash Chopra died of dengue is not at all good news.
Many people in Kolkata are suffering from diseases due to mosquitoes. We should take proper steps to avoid such happenings.
Indian film industry has lost a diamond. Many of his movies are box office hits. I like "Dil to pagal hai". This movie won many filmfare awards.
Rich person like Yash Chopra died of dengue is not at all good news.
Many people in Kolkata are suffering from diseases due to mosquitoes. We should take proper steps to avoid such happenings.

May be because of his old age he could be saved from dengue. :(

Of course this season in Delhi there were lot of cases of Dengue were registered , people should take care of mosquitoes and should timely clean up there houses and surroundings. :)
The past week we got to see many old classics directed by Yash Chopra like Waqt, Ittefaq, Kabhi Kabhi and Kala Patthar..Each film is a gem and a collectors item that can be watched time and again..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, This is a big loss of film industry.

He was a great director, producer and script writer.

We hats of him always!

Be positive
Noted film director Yash Chopra, director of many romantic movies died today of Dengue. This is irreparable loss to film industry. Let us pay him homage.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Bollywood/King-of-Romance-Yash-Chopra-dies-at-80/Article1-948119.aspx

Dengue is the dangerous disease that will kill the people suddenly.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I think, his death will give extra publicity TO SRK movie.....
Can anyone tell me when is it to be released? Its release postponed or not?

Meera sandhu
I think, his death will give extra publicity TO SRK movie.....
Can anyone tell me when is it to be released? Its release postponed or not?

I think SRK movies don't need promotion...hehehe... :woohoo:

He is already such a famous person people normally rush to cinema halls and take it granted that his movie would be worth to watch. :)
But now, SRK magic has already started fading.....
Ra 1 was not a big success as expected, also Don 2.
But people of course has great expectation on Chopra- SRK combination. Also, the fresh pairing of Katrina-SRK can create magic on screen

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.