Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love to see this movie every time. Because it is a horror movie. I have seen 4 parts. Did you see any of the parts in Final destination
:evil:

I have heard and read about this film , but frankly speaking ,such films don't appeal to me, so have not watched neither do I intend to watch it...

Yes if you see that movie then you will get fear in every small incident.

So my decision not to watch it is the right one, I hate movies that has too much unnecessary violence ...but I like watching a good suspense thriller :)

Even I don't like violence but certainly horror films I like. Its always good to see suspense thrillers like Raaz 1 it was nice movie to watch. :) :)
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I had seen Final destination 1 and 2. The part one was the best but the theme just grew too boring with subsequent sequels and not so scary any more!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I had seen Final destination 1 and 2. The part one was the best but the theme just grew too boring with subsequent sequels and not so scary any more!

I guess I too have seen the first one, quite forgot about it...it was not bad quite eerriee...I think Devon sawa became a big star after that film although none of his other films have done as well !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How come we are calling Final Destination as Horror Movie.. Its a good thrilling movie but not the horror one atlest.. and yes, the second one is the best.... :) :)
If you want to watch horror movies, the top in the list are REC, orphanage... :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I've seen most parts of the movie and recently the latest one part 5. This movie series is violent and raises the issue of fear of death in people. But it's scary though! :evil:

Mala Jaiswar
i have seen almost all the parts but i dont like the bloodshed in the movie. although i found them interesting. the movies would have been more good if there was no bloodshed in them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.