I am a big fan of the American rock band 'Linkin Park'. My favorite albums were 'Meteora' and 'Minutes to midnight'. Now LP has launched a new album titled 'Living things'. I have downloaded the album through torrents. I like the song 'Lost in the echo' the most. LP lovers tell me-Do you like the Album? :)

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am an LP fan too. Minutes to Midnight, Meteora and Hybrid theory are my favorites. I didn't like most of their new songs but I haven't heard of the living things. I'll try it for sure. I like Metallica as well, do you?
Yes, Metallica, Guns N Roses and other 80s bands are ok for me, but I am more into Alternative Rock of the 1990s and later to 2000. Nickelback, LP, Atif Aslam, strings, Evanescence, creed, Lifehouse etc are what I like.

Mala Jaiswar
Mala you have passion for music. This is good. I love music but they are either Indian Classicals or Bollywood songs.
I too love and passionate of music but Indian and classical only. especially devotional and filmy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The thing about me is that I like most of the kinds of music and the language doesn't matter. Anyway, I do not like those death metal style where there's too much noise and so less music.
The best thing which set Linkin park apart is their lyrics.. I would suggest to read the lyrics of 'NUMB' and 'In the End'...
Then you'll know the difference. Then listen to the song... Numb video is amazing...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
check out "a thousand suns" album . this album is much better i must say its best than old lp songs. robot boy is one of the best tracks
[quote]I am a big fan of the American rock band 'Linkin Park'. My favorite albums were 'Meteora' and 'Minutes to midnight'. Now LP has launched a new album titled 'Living things'. I have downloaded the album through torrents. I like the song 'Lost in the echo' the most. LP lovers tell me-Do you like the Album?[/quote]

the album "living things" was launched in june 2012 worldwide. but thanks a lot for informing even i downloaded it just now :)
I have not heard the new one yet. :dry: But "One step closer" and "In the end" are my favorites.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.