:) Today I watched Raj Kapoor and Nargis stater AWARA. I feel that chemistry or understanding between Raj and Nargis is best one even I seen on sliver screen. Romantic scene is best one. Share your opinions.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Raj Kapoor and Nargis were the renowned actor and actress of Bollywood.Yes their love chemistry is very much suited to them.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9203]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have read that there would be some whispering about it. But this proved that they were so good actor or actress.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I also agree that the chemistry of Raj Kapoor and Nargis was too good in that period. They were the best.
symbol of their production company portrays Nargis. so, she is still alive in their dreams
Not only their onscreen chemistry, but their off screen chemistry was also popular that time. I think Raj Kapoor was married when they were in love, though not sure

Meera sandhu
symbol of their production company portrays Nargis. so, she is still alive in their dreams
Not only their onscreen chemistry, but their off screen chemistry was also popular that time. I think Raj Kapoor was married when they were in love, though not sure

They were considered as an eternal pair made for each other on and off the screen.
:) Today I watched Raj Kapoor and Nargis stater AWARA. I feel that chemistry or understanding between Raj and Nargis is best one even I seen on sliver screen. Romantic scene is best one. Share your opinions.

I hate the subject ' Chemistry. I rarely watch movies. So It is not fair for me to express my view on this without watching the movie.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Raj Kapoor and Nargis on screen( off screen too) was well known and it is evident in most of their films like Aawara,Chori chori,Aahand even the last one Jagte Raho where Nargis appears only in a song...But I personally feel that Dilip and Madhubala's chemistry was much more intense in films like Tarana, Sangdil and of course Mughal e azam.. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Raj Kapoor onscreen romance with Nargis, fuelled by larger-than-life stories of their off-screen relationship, was a glorious chapter in the cinematic history of Hindi cinema.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Raj Kapoor was a romantic film makers and he needed a muse to inspire him all the time, in the beginning of his career it was Nargis, later for sometime it was Padmini and then it was Vyjayantimala during the Sangam days...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Symbol of Raj kapoor's production unit, R.K. Films is the pose nothing but a scene in R.K film's first production 'Barsaat.'. You will see Raj kapoor holding with one hand Nargis bent backwards and a violin held in the other hand.
SRK_2012-11-12.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
RK.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.