Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
symbol of their production company portrays Nargis. so, she is still alive in their dreams
Not only their onscreen chemistry, but their off screen chemistry was also popular that time. I think Raj Kapoor was married when they were in love, though not sure

Symbol of Raj kapoor's production unit, R.K. Films is the pose nothing but a scene in R.K film's first production 'Barsaat.'. You will see Raj kapoor holding with one hand Nargis bent backwards and a violin held in the other hand.

This is the logo of RK films. You see the figures featured in the logo are Raj Kapoor and Nargis

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9212]}
Yes they acted together in many of the films and they looked a descent couple with lots of chemistry between them. :)
Raj Kapoor and Nargis were the renowned actor and actress of Bollywood.Yes their love chemistry is very much suited to them.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9203]}

I guess the great genuises needed someone to give them inspiration esp so with actor directors...there were many couple like Raj-Nargis, Guru Dutt - Waheeda Rehman, Dilip - Madhubala ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

symbol of their production company portrays Nargis. so, she is still alive in their dreams
Not only their onscreen chemistry, but their off screen chemistry was also popular that time. I think Raj Kapoor was married when they were in love, though not sure

NO they were not married when they fell in love with each other. Raj Kapoor's parents got him married to Krishna Kapoor forcefully to break his relations with Nargis, who later fell in love with Sunil Dutta on the sets on Mother India!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

NO they were not married when they fell in love with each other. Raj Kapoor's parents got him married to Krishna Kapoor forcefully to break his relations with Nargis, who later fell in love with Sunil Dutta on the sets on Mother India!

Oh yes they were not married later on Nargis married with Sunil Dutt. Their son Sanjay Dutt looks like Nargis. :)

Oh yes they were not married later on Nargis married with Sunil Dutt. Their son Sanjay Dutt looks like Nargis. :)

Initially when Dimple was introduced in Bobby there were all sorts of rumor that she was their( raj and nargis) daughter because Dimple at that stage did look a little like Nargis....Incidentally one of the daughters of Sunil Dutt and Nargis Namrta married to Kumar Gaurav looks very much like Nargis...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Initially when Dimple was introduced in Bobby there were all sorts of rumor that she was their( raj and nargis) daughter because Dimple at that stage did look a little like Nargis....Incidentally one of the daughters of Sunil Dutt and Nargis Namrta married to Kumar Gaurav looks very much like Nargis...

Oh yes I also heard that rumour but who knows what is truth. :)

Sunil Dutt and Nargis marriage was one of the most successful inspite of it being Inter religious and she being many years older than him, goes to show that as long as there is love and understanding every single obstacle can be overcome..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.