The topic is locked.
I am sure everyone likes to watch the movies. If not as they grow up may be for different reason, but surely everyone must be liking certain types of movies.
Can you tell which type of movies you like to watch the most? Is it Love Stories, Horror, Adventures or fiction?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am sure everyone likes to watch the movies. If not as they grow up may be for different reason, but surely everyone must be liking certain types of movies.
Can you tell which type of movies you like to watch the most? Is it Love Stories, Horror, Adventures or fiction?

Realism is the criteria. I don't like fantasies manufactured in Mumbai
There are good movies in all categories and I don't like to restrict myself to anyone category , so I like to watch all kinds of films, mostly western...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I like action and comedy movies. I also love watching cartoon movies.
I always like to watch action movies and my second choices are adventures and fiction.

I love to watch Horror movies. next to fiction they are my favorite ones.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I like comedy and horror movies. :)

I always watch horror serials and films whenever get time. :)
I also like comedy and adventurous movies. Recently Oh MY God is a nice comedy movie wit a great message.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I also like comedy and adventurous movies. Recently Oh MY God is a nice comedy movie wit a great message.

I have watched Hera Feri -I many times and have liked Paresh Rawal role very much in that movie. :laugh:
I love comedy and science fiction movies the most. I don't mind Bollywood movies provided that they have good theme and don't have the usual masala. :)

Mala Jaiswar
Currently Paresh rawal is a good actor and has a good comedy sence. Hungama, hulchul, Malamal weekly, Athithi kab joegi are some example,

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.