Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Surely he was a great comedian. I have seen many films of him.

He was a constant in all Guru Dutt films since he was the one who introduced Johny walker to films ...later he also became part of Navketan team which belonged to Chetan Ananad,Vijay Anand and Dev Anand, and Johny walker was particularly good in Taxi Driver..

I think the song that was pictured on Johnny walker in Taxi driver was, "Chahe koi Muskuraye, Gaaliyan hazar De, ...." Am i right?
Surely he was a great comedian. I have seen many films of him.

He was a constant in all Guru Dutt films since he was the one who introduced Johny walker to films ...later he also became part of Navketan team which belonged to Chetan Ananad,Vijay Anand and Dev Anand, and Johny walker was particularly good in Taxi Driver..

I think the song that was pictured on Johnny walker in Taxi driver was, "Chahe koi Muskuraye, Gaaliyan hazar De, ...." Am i right?

Yes that's right , a group song along with Dev anand and probably Kalpana Karthik too...was a fun song and his cleaning the car procedure was hilarious...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.