{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9350]}
SJ, Shanker Jaikishen are not the names of Two persons. SJ is a wave that swept all those living organisms off their feet with their magical notes Sa… re… ga…. Ma…. For over 4 decades. If someone is asked to select a few good songs from this ocean known as SK. Its like asking a few good drops from this mighty ocean. Still I dared. I know its unfinished job, But I ‘m confident the Erudite of Boddunan can finsh off the job. Over to you
Aaja Sanam--- Chori Chori
Jahan Mein Jati Hun--- Chori Chori
Yeh Raat Bheegi Bheegi---- Chori Chori
"Dil Ki Nazar Se"--- Anari
Who chand chupa --- Chori Chori
Kisi ki muskuraahaton se --- Chori Chori
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9350]}
SJ, Shanker Jaikishen are not the names of Two persons. SJ is a wave that swept all those living organisms off their feet with their magical notes Sa… re… ga…. Ma…. For over 4 decades. If someone is asked to select a few good songs from this ocean known as SK. Its like asking a few good drops from this mighty ocean. Still I dared. I know its unfinished job, But I ‘m confident the Erudite of Boddunan can finsh off the job. Over to you
Aaja Sanam--- Chori Chori
Jahan Mein Jati Hun--- Chori Chori
Yeh Raat Bheegi Bheegi---- Chori Chori
"Dil Ki Nazar Se"--- Anari
Who chand chupa --- Chori Chori
Kisi ki muskuraahaton se --- Chori Chori

Of course they were pioneers of Hindi film music and Lata mangeshkar owes her success to them ...It is difficult to list out their songs since there are so many ..
Yeh sham ki tanhayiyan - aah
Ajeeb dastan hai yeh - Dil apna aur preet parayi
Khuli palak mein jhoota gussa - Professor
Yeh mera deewana pan hai - Yahudi
Dil ek mandir hai - Dil ek mandir
Yeh mera prem patr padh kar - Sangam
Aaja ke intezaar mein - Halaku
Kaun hai jo sapnon mein aaya - Jhuk gaya aasman..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu
i thought first if you have started a thread on our SJ ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Sanjeev...are you hearing...

Personally my most favourite music director is Shankar-Jaikishen :cheer:
shammi-rafi-SJ made me love hindi music :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
i bet, no music director can beat SJ in tunes, variety and colourful tunes

Meera sandhu
Sankar Jaikisan is a legend pair and gave many good songs with Specially Rafi sahab and Lataji.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i can't name a single or two best compositions of SJ....simply all are the best....
rafi and Lataji have done their best for SJ compositions

Meera sandhu
The decline started in their popularity after singer Sharada got involved with Shankar in the late sixties and Shankar wanted to make her sing in all his films...there were some good songs no doubt but she was nowhere close to Lata or asha and had a nasal voice...
Some of Sharada's songs under SJ
Titli udi udh jo chali - suraj
Jigar ka dard badtha ja raha hai - with rafi - Street singer
Tum ko sanam pukare - Deewana
Jab bhi yeh dil udas hota hai - Seema
All the songs in Around the world...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

i thought first if you have started a thread on our SJ ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Even i thought the thread is about me when I read the heading. hehehe.... :woohoo:

This is really strange that people don't remember the names of music directors they just remember the names who sang songs or on whom songs were picturised. :evil:

Even i thought the thread is about me when I read the heading. hehehe.... :woohoo:

This is really strange that people don't remember the names of music directors they just remember the names who sang songs or on whom songs were picturised. :evil:

but, i do remember yaar..even the lyrics and the lyricist :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.