Two days before, I saw Taare Zameen Par for a while. I feel it's the best child movie I have ever seen.
what's your favourite?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9367]}

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also like Tare Zameen par very much. Every time when it comes on T.V, I watch it. I also like Stanley ka Dabba movie.

Want to make each day Accountable

Taare zameen par was a good film, but my all time favorite films made on children is Jungle Book and Bambi, both of which can be watched any number of times...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Taare zameen par was a good film, but my all time favorite films made on children is Jungle Book and Bambi, both of which can be watched any number of times...

Oh those beautiful lovely movies, they are my favorites too! Also, Lion King! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Oh those beautiful lovely movies, they are my favorites too! Also, Lion King! :) :)

jungle book is every kid's favourite.
but I doubt if our kids know about Mougli :silly:

Meera sandhu

Why? Every one know Mogli! Who can ever forget the "jungle jungle baat chali hai..pata chala hai...Chaddi pehan ke phool khila hai"
My son and all his friends know Mogli!

for your information, did you know that when Kipling wrote that book, he used the Bandhavgarh forest as its background and all the characters were based on many Indians he knew. So it is very much Indian in concept!

Mogli show used to come in evening when i was in 9th or 10th standard. I used to see that. Now it is not coming. Vishal Bhardwaj was the person who introduced this show.

Want to make each day Accountable

Mogli show used to come in evening when i was in 9th or 10th standard. I used to see that. Now it is not coming. Vishal Bhardwaj was the person who introduced this show.

But I feel that even though its not shown now, it is still not forgotten. It was so nice and all the characters were so endearing!

Why? Every one know Mogli! Who can ever forget the "jungle jungle baat chali hai..pata chala hai...Chaddi pehan ke phool khila hai"
My son and all his friends know Mogli!

for your information, did you know that when Kipling wrote that book, he used the Bandhavgarh forest as its background and all the characters were based on many Indians he knew. So it is very much Indian in concept!

yes, I know....
He is an Indian. Right? :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
I also like film " Tare zammen par" its nice film I liked Darsheel more than Aamir in the movie. Even I like "masoom" starring Urmila Matondkar as a child artist. :)
I also like film " Tare zammen par" its nice film I liked Darsheel more than Aamir in the movie. Even I like "masoom" starring Urmila Matondkar as a child artist. :)

do kaliyaan was a nice movie of Neethu Singh playing double role of kids

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.