Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also like film " Tare zammen par" its nice film I liked Darsheel more than Aamir in the movie. Even I like "masoom" starring Urmila Matondkar as a child artist. :)

do kaliyaan was a nice movie of Neethu Singh playing double role of kids

No I have not seen it. :(

I remember in childhood I saw a film " Aaj ke Angarey" starring Hement Birje in those days I liked that movie but now I realized it that it was not. :laugh:
Taare zameen par was a good film, but my all time favorite films made on children is Jungle Book and Bambi, both of which can be watched any number of times...

Oh those beautiful lovely movies, they are my favorites too! Also, Lion King! :) :)

jungle book is every kid's favourite.
but I doubt if our kids know about Mougli :silly:

Mogli show used to come in evening when i was in 9th or 10th standard. I used to see that. Now it is not coming. Vishal Bhardwaj was the person who introduced this show.

But I feel that even though its not shown now, it is still not forgotten. It was so nice and all the characters were so endearing!

Jungle Book have been my all time favorite along with baby's day out. On funny side, in my friends circle, we used to call one of our friend as mougli as he resembles this character. :woohoo: :laugh:
My niece's hair cut also resembles mougli a lot. She is 5. so we can call her 'Chotta mougli'.

Friends, what about Stuart Little? I really like him a lot

Meera sandhu
Tare jamin parr is a nice movie and has a good message to seniors also. Chota chetan is my favorite.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Tare jamin parr is a nice movie and has a good message to seniors also. Chota chetan is my favorite.

Oh no :silly:

I really forgot my Kuttichathan....really sorry :(

'My dear Kuttichathan' is the first Indian movie taken in 3D, 1983. It was released when I was 4 or 5.
Later this movie was dubbed to Hindi as Chotta Chethan (just language)
Kutti means small and Chathan means... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: is it chethan? :whistle:

Kottarakara Sreedhara Nair played the role of magician :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Dear_Kuttichathan

Meera sandhu
One movie named Mukdi and another by darsil (the name is not coming) is also good childrens movie.

Bumm Bumm Bole of Priyadarshan...

I have seen another Hindi movie with exactly the same story, but different actors

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
Bumm Bumm Bole of Priyadarshan...

I have seen another Hindi movie with exactly the same story, but different actors

Yes it is bom bom bole ,That is also good. Bhootnath is also a children's movie.

' Mr. India' of Anil kapoor and Sridevi is also a good movie of Children. I have also watched the hollywood movie ' Stuart Little", that is also a good movie for children.

Want to make each day Accountable

' Mr. India' of Anil kapoor and Sridevi is also a good movie of Children. I have also watched the hollywood movie ' Stuart Little", that is also a good movie for children.

Do you mean the animation film of a mouse?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.