Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My favourite child movies are 'Pasanga' 'Anjali' and 'Raja Chinna Roja'. All are tamil movies.

yes, Anjali is my favourite too...
what about Malootty..Shamli's first movie.....
she plays the role of a 3 year old girl who falls in bore well....

Let me mention her elder sister Shalini who played a wonderful role in Ente Mamaatty Kuttiyammakku, winning best child actress National Award when she was just 3.
It was her debut movie too

whose movie is Pasanga?

I am angry with you sandhya, u didnt notice the list of my fav films???

what is this anyayam? it feels like i am not wanted here !!!

Swetha Shenoy
Sandhya....does your question states that what are the movies we enjoyed watching as kids or what kids movie do we like now?

I have answers for both

As a kid
I used to watch a lot of tom and jerry series...and i have it in casettes...at any age watching tom and jerry doesnt tire us out
Other movies I used to watch as kid was Mr India, Anjali (Tamil), Kakothikavile Appuppanthadikal(1986)- that famous song 'Kannan THumbi poramo' , Malooty (where baby shamili gets trapped inside borewell)
On Tv, there used to be Jungle Book, Talespin, Ooshini,Alif Laila ....one of my friends daughter is also named after the character OOshini (Ooshini used to be one chinese/japanese small girl doing all household works and stuff)

Now at present
I like few movies like Taare zameen par, Ente Veedu Appuvinteyum, Stanley's dabba..

:) :) :)

i really missed this wonderful post.
Actually, I missed one full page....
No Anyayam Swetha :P :P

so, you watch Malayalam movies also?
Kakothikavile Appuppanthadikal is Kamal's best film, according to him though it was a flop. Kannaam Thumpi poraamo.....teh song, was simply the best. :) :)

Ya, Osheen...
what a lovely serial...you brought my memories back, Thank You :)
"Ente Veedu Appuvinteyum"......I think I cried when I watched that movie, really heart touching(Jayaram's son played a lovely role)

Meera sandhu
My favourite child movies are 'Pasanga' 'Anjali' and 'Raja Chinna Roja'. All are tamil movies.

yes, Anjali is my favourite too...
what about Malootty..Shamli's first movie.....
she plays the role of a 3 year old girl who falls in bore well....

Let me mention her elder sister Shalini who played a wonderful role in Ente Mamaatty Kuttiyammakku, winning best child actress National Award when she was just 3.
It was her debut movie too

whose movie is Pasanga?

I am angry with you sandhya, u didnt notice the list of my fav films???

what is this anyayam? it feels like i am not wanted here !!!

you are my lovely darling yaar...
how can I lose you? :P

Meera sandhu
ya ya say that, it feels very weird that when i type something, people just ignore as if i never existed!

I feel that being in my family of boddunan, i am not in the member!!!!!

hmmmph!!!!!!!! i wished i could spend some time here but i try to make my time here and no use :( :(

Swetha Shenoy
ya ya say that, it feels very weird that when i type something, people just ignore as if i never existed!

hmmmph!!!!!!!! i wished i could spend some time here but i try to make my time here and no use :( :(

never feel so yaar...
I read almost all replies here. Nowadays am busy with contests ;)
That's the reason why I respond only to a few replies, nothing else :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Cheer up sweetie! Of course you are wanted here by us all! :) And who said people ignore you, is it at all possible that a Hyderabadi gal can ever be ignored! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Cheer up sweetie! Of course you are wanted here by us all! :) And who said people ignore you, is it at all possible that a Hyderabadi gal can ever be ignored! :laugh:

yep kalyani, i have been ignored a lot..grr grr

You will see a lionness in me soon! ahahhahaha!
animated-gifs-lions-071.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy

we have a lot of lionesses in Gir forest.
at present we are in urgent need of a Hyderabadi Tigress to fight against a Bengal tiger :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Really very sorry if you have felt ignored, it was not intentional! :) :) But still glad to read that we have probably managed to wake up a slumbering lioness!!! :lol: :) :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9408]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Two days before, I saw Taare Zameen Par for a while. I feel it's the best child movie I have ever seen.
what's your favourite?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9367]}

Besides Taare zameen par, my favourite is an old film, "Hum Panchi Ek Daal Ke."
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.