The topic is locked.
Let me wish him a happy Navathi and pray to God for his good health, long life and happiness.
No doubt, Dilip Kumar is one among the most talented actors India has even seen on silver screen and only SRK, is able to break his record of winning maximum filmfare awards.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9486]}
Among all his movies, Naya Daur and Mughal-E-Azam are my personal favourites.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dilip Kumar is indeed unmatched. Happy birthday.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Let me wish him a happy Navathi and pray to God for his good health, long life and happiness.
No doubt, Dilip Kumar is one among the most talented actors India has even seen on silver screen and only SRK, is able to break his record of winning maximum filmfare awards.

I wish Dilip Kumar, a talented actor a long & healthy life! May God bless him abundantly with all the blessings!!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Happy B'day to Dilip Kumar who looks so young for his 90 years. He is still active, fit and full of life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

" one among the most talented actors of India"? No, he's head and shoulders above the most talented actors of India. None of the awards instituted till now could measure or going to measure his Histrionic talents. Exception is Uttam Kumar.
He was a romantic hero and because of his marvelous acting he took away many hearts.I wish him a very happy birthday and pray for his good health.

Sharmistha Banerjee
A very very happy birthday to the legendary actor. :kiss: I like him in the song "udi jab jab zulfen teri". Nice song and he gives wonderful expressions in it. :)

Live in the present :)
Many Happy Returns Of The Day to Dilip Kumar who is probably the greatest of all actors...He has given some of the finest performances and has acted in some of best movies ever...My personal favorites include Amar, Dil diya dard liya,Mela ,Andaz and Naya Daur...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Happy birth day to Dilip Shahab. Long live, you are a great artist whose birthday is also celebrated in Pakistan also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Wishing him Happy Birthday and long life full of happiness. He is not celebrating his birthday this year as he want it to be a sober day( many celebrities passed this year)
I think the thread can be closed now as its past his birthday!! Thanks everyone.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.