Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This must be interesting one to see the 3D movie of Rajnikanth.eagerly waiting to watch it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
This is very nice news. We all like to see this film in 3D.

Be positive
[quote]A Rajini starrer Sivaji 3D, all set to give a treat to the cinema lovers hitherto unheard of. Set to release on Rajini’s birthday Dec 12

This may be a good news to all Rajani lovers including me. I did not see the original movie but sure I will see this one.

I hope there will be a lot of crowd in every theatre where Sivaji 3D films is released today. Rajinikanth fans will rock today definitely.[/quote]

Rajini is a top class crowd puller. Crowds are bound to be there
This is very nice news. We all like to see this film in 3D.

Few of my friedns have decide to watch this movie 'Sivaji 3D' this weekend definitely. I will let you know the review.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Rajani Kanth ,in Hindi he is not such popular like Kamal Hassan. As a actor Kamal hassan is great.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Well Said Ram. Kamal Hassan is a talented actor whereas Rajnikanth gains more popularity than kamal Hassan. Rajini - the real super star.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Well Said Ram. Kamal Hassan is a talented actor whereas Rajnikanth gains more popularity than kamal Hassan. Rajini - the real super star.

Both are popular and crowd puller but in Bollywood Kamal hassan is more successful.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
let me be frank...
I didn't like the last half hour of the movie. Such things happen only in Rajani movies!!!!
But I liked the way he becomes crorepathi from 1 rupee.

the most comic part......
when sreya says, " I can't marry you because am fair and you are dark", he goes to a beauty parlour to do a lot of fairness treatment and comes back to her with good colour.
Doesn't it look funny????

I would consider this first indian film in new sound Format - 3D film as brithday treat to Super Star Rajinikanth.

It is true it is first 3D movie but there are other good movies done by him. Why only this movie. I didn't like this movie in the climax it look very unnatural.
let me be frank...
I didn't like the last half hour of the movie. Such things happen only in Rajani movies!!!!
But I liked the way he becomes crorepathi from 1 rupee.

the most comic part......
when sreya says, " I can't marry you because am fair and you are dark", he goes to a beauty parlour to do a lot of fairness treatment and comes back to her with good colour.
Doesn't it look funny????

I would consider this first indian film in new sound Format - 3D film as brithday treat to Super Star Rajinikanth.

It is true it is first 3D movie but there are other good movies done by him. Why only this movie. I didn't like this movie in the climax it look very unnatural.

Exactly my feelings, just because a film is hit does not make it a good film...he has acted in better films but Sivaji for some reason was liked by the masses ( shows the declining taste )...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rajani Kanth ,in Hindi he is not such popular like Kamal Hassan. As a actor Kamal hassan is great.

Kamala Hasan is gifted with histrionic talents. Rajini relies on Gimmicks.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.