Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
let me be frank...
I didn't like the last half hour of the movie. Such things happen only in Rajani movies!!!!
But I liked the way he becomes crorepathi from 1 rupee.

the most comic part......
when sreya says, " I can't marry you because am fair and you are dark", he goes to a beauty parlour to do a lot of fairness treatment and comes back to her with good colour.
Doesn't it look funny????

I would consider this first indian film in new sound Format - 3D film as brithday treat to Super Star Rajinikanth.

It is true it is first 3D movie but there are other good movies done by him. Why only this movie. I didn't like this movie in the climax it look very unnatural.

Exactly my feelings, just because a film is hit does not make it a good film...he has acted in better films but Sivaji for some reason was liked by the masses ( shows the declining taste )...

Not only Sivaji, all Rajini's movies are mass oriented and Rajini plays to galleries always. Of course he himself says
Most of the Indian superstars are there because of masses as for them entertainment means watching movies. Bot only in south but also in north the craze is due to masses. However Khan's craze is more in youth...
Most of the Indian superstars are there because of masses as for them entertainment means watching movies. Bot only in south but also in north the craze is due to masses. However Khan's craze is more in youth...

Well Said Rajani. Most of the youngsters are attracted (addicted) towards the movies too much. They can even go for personal worships.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
let me be frank...
I didn't like the last half hour of the movie. Such things happen only in Rajani movies!!!!
But I liked the way he becomes crorepathi from 1 rupee.

the most comic part......
when sreya says, " I can't marry you because am fair and you are dark", he goes to a beauty parlour to do a lot of fairness treatment and comes back to her with good colour.
Doesn't it look funny????

I would consider this first indian film in new sound Format - 3D film as brithday treat to Super Star Rajinikanth.

It is true it is first 3D movie but there are other good movies done by him. Why only this movie. I didn't like this movie in the climax it look very unnatural.

Exactly my feelings, just because a film is hit does not make it a good film...he has acted in better films but Sivaji for some reason was liked by the masses ( shows the declining taste )...

Not only Sivaji, all Rajini's movies are mass oriented and Rajini plays to galleries always. Of course he himself says

Thats true, as a person Rajnikant is well grounded and humble inspite of his super stardom, probably thats why people rush to see his films...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.