Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, Rambabu is right. In Telugu Film industry, Lord Yama role is a very wonderful role. It contains all shades. But most of the people take comedy from it. From earlier, Yama role was played by S.V. Rangarao, later it was given to Satyanarayana, but most of the heroes are playing. S.v. Rangarao and satyanarayana are much suitable this role. When they play this role. we feel as if Yama is infront of us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am confused. Yama is male. Who is husband of Yama?
I am confused. Yama is male. Who is husband of Yama?

Ahaha, i can understand your predicament. Here is my explnation which has got a local flavor.
Yama you know is a powerful deity. In Telugu language when man who is more powerful and challenges an already powerful man the former is referred to as "The husband" of a powerful man, It has got nothing to do with gender and it has got an idiomatic significance.
Now coming to the present, "Husband Of Yama " means a man more powerful than the mighty Yama
a movie named 'Taqdeerwala' is also a Yaman story.
but, my personal favourites are pappan and Juk gaya asman

Meera sandhu
Rambabu, I feel actually this movie is earlier taken by keeping Chiranjeevi as Hero right. Now it remade by Allari Naresh. Are you talking about this new one.?

Rambabu, I feel actually this movie is earlier taken by keeping Chiranjeevi as Hero right. Now it remade by Allari Naresh. Are you talking about this new one.?

Yes, this is about latest "Yamudiki Mogudu" starring Allari Naresh
Yama, the God of death is a popular character for Telugu cinema lovers.
Many films were made in Telugu with Yama as the protagonist. And all of them are humorous movies. The latest in the long list is "Yamudiki Mogudu", Husband of Yama.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9491]}

How can Yama have a husband? :dry: These days many films are being made in the name of comedy and entertainment where even the gods are not spared :cheer:

Raising a controversy or violating set norms are treated as fashionable and in things now. Pity.

The only story where Yama comes across as having feelings is that of Savitri Satyavan...but to me the whole story goes against nature,if Yama can save one why not others especially little children, babies etc etc...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rambabu, that was a great movie i think, recently its audio is launched. I hope this movie will bit like old one. Let us wait

a movie named 'Taqdeerwala' is also a Yaman story.
but, my personal favourites are pappan and Juk gaya asman

'Taqdeerwala' is remake of telugu movie 'Yamaleela'
I think Venkatesh is the hero in that movie..
Yama,the God of death takes we to the next life ,though we know that death is not a good thing.The next birth depends upon it..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.