The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So she is officially MRS SRK- I mean Mrs. Siddhartha Roy Kapoor, I hope Vidya would learn proper Punjabi now and Sids the Malayalam to express themselves better.

Vidya Balan is a Palghat Iyer which means although they come from Ottapalam and surrounding areas they still speak Tamil which has a few malayalm words in it, so SRK will have to learn Tamil spoken by Iyers...

And I always was under the impression that Vidya is from Kerala. That's perfectly fine for SRK to learn Tamil that is far easier to learn than Malayalam. After all he has gone the Tamil way and rituals in marriage ceremonies. Good for him.

The Palghat Iyers come from Ottapalam and Palghat district which is in Kerala but they have their origins in Coimbatore and Chennai, and speak Tamil which is slightly different !

Yes Pallakad being adjacent place or nearby while going from Coimbtore side, I had been there and some best gold shops in town and rural areas there compared to any where else in our country.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Congrats to Vidhya Balan but I feel she should have waited for her decision as now she is being recognized by the people and her career was going good. :blink:
So she is officially MRS SRK- I mean Mrs. Siddhartha Roy Kapoor, I hope Vidya would learn proper Punjabi now and Sids the Malayalam to express themselves better.

Vidya Balan is a Palghat Iyer which means although they come from Ottapalam and surrounding areas they still speak Tamil which has a few malayalm words in it, so SRK will have to learn Tamil spoken by Iyers...

And I always was under the impression that Vidya is from Kerala. That's perfectly fine for SRK to learn Tamil that is far easier to learn than Malayalam. After all he has gone the Tamil way and rituals in marriage ceremonies. Good for him.

The Palghat Iyers come from Ottapalam and Palghat district which is in Kerala but they have their origins in Coimbatore and Chennai, and speak Tamil which is slightly different !

Yes Pallakad being adjacent place or nearby while going from Coimbtore side, I had been there and some best gold shops in town and rural areas there compared to any where else in our country.

Yes, Coimbtore is famous for chettinad type of jewelry which is intricate and really beautiful...I too have been there and like those type of jewelry style..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Congrats to Vidhya Balan but I feel she should have waited for her decision as now she is being recognized by the people and her career was going good. :blink:

Most actors who are popular and in demand are married so why should Vidya hide her marital status if she decided to marry. What is wrong with marriage and a successful carrier?

Most actors who are popular and in demand are married so why should Vidya hide her marital status if she decided to marry. What is wrong with marriage and a successful carrier?

Vidya has given some good films and from what I read is planning to continue working in films so her personal life is of no consequence.They are in love and want to get married so it is good for her to have a secure feeling..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Vidya has given some good films and from what I read is planning to continue working in films so her personal life is of no consequence.They are in love and want to get married so it is good for her to have a secure feeling..

If she's planning to continue in films after marriage, It's
a good thing for movie buffs like me. Vidya is a highly talented actor whom we cannot afford to lose..
Thank you said by: usha manohar

And if marriage makes a person not eligible for acting purpose in that case no one in industry would ever married and their children would never know about their parents.

I saw one of Vidya Balan's older talk shows with Simi Grewal and at that time she had said that she would continue to do films as long as she is offered good roles...

And if marriage makes a person not eligible for acting purpose in that case no one in industry would ever married and their children would never know about their parents.

,Marriage is not all an eligibility in film industry but of course the fans go on reducing in case of an actress do marry. :)
Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51
In Bollywood many actress are not successful after marriage. So firstly they think so but latter they married a married guy to be secure in life.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.