The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It depends on how talented the actresses are, if it is only a question of glamor, then marriage might become a problem . But talented actresses alike Sharmila Tagore, Jaya Bachan did some of their best films after they got married...In fact Sharmila was known for her glamorous image which did not change even after she got married...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In Bollywood many actress are not successful after marriage. So firstly they think so but latter they married a married guy to be secure in life.

But that is true for every field as well - a man or woman not capable finds marriage a perfect excuse for his/her failure.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
It depends on how talented the actresses are, if it is only a question of glamor, then marriage might become a problem . But talented actresses alike Sharmila Tagore, Jaya Bachan did some of their best films after they got married...In fact Sharmila was known for her glamorous image which did not change even after she got married...

But Madhuri, Jaya prada, karisma all got married in the end of carrier.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Each one will have their own priorities, Jaya Prada continued to act even after she got married if I am not mistaken, whereas Madhuri probably wanted to give more attention and time to her husband and home...Karishma of course was never a great actress except for one or two films...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Each one will have their own priorities, Jaya Prada continued to act even after she got married if I am not mistaken, whereas Madhuri probably wanted to give more attention and time to her husband and home...Karishma of course was never a great actress except for one or two films...

And why not mention Karina who got married while the sun is still shinning on her at its brightest.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Wish them A Very Happy Married Life.

Nice couple.

Be positive
Vidya balan looked so simple on her wedding day, wishing them a happy married life

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

I guess its time to lock up the thread!! Thanks everyone for participating!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.