Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Download starts from the beginning. In case if it is programmed to be saved in patches, you can do it. I have no idea regarding such downloads.
Is there any way, I can download a movie from internet. I know YouTube will allow me to download movies. But can the download resume from the point where I stop it? I will not be able to download it at a stretch. I won't to know if I will be able to download movies in patches.

You can go through this link it may be help ful to you.

http://www.web-video-player.com/support

I will take a look at this link immediately. I am really in need to know a solution to this problem. I also need to download some other videos and tutorials as well.
Download starts from the beginning. In case if it is programmed to be saved in patches, you can do it. I have no idea regarding such downloads.

I thought of having something like this struck me when I saw the "pause" fuction in Google Chrome. There it is possible to pause and restart the download. So, I thought any new software maybe there with some advanced features... :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.