The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
B) Famous Bollywood heroin of her time is going to marry at age of sixty with a person of 36 years old. What we say it joke or a tragedy.

We need to grow a lot. We always associate the word marriage with sex, children and the traditional 'sansaar' as we call it. Well, it is not about bodies every time. The mind too needs someone to be there in life. There's a time when the bodily needs are no more important and what one wants there to be someone mentally alongside. I don't call it a joke or a tragedy. It is one thing that only the person in that situation can best understand. Two people living together, legally and morally, is what we call marriage.

Age difference does not always matter. Moreover nobody bothers when a man marries a woman much younger. Then why bother about a woman marrying a man much younger to her.

Exactly my feelings ! it is left t the couple to work it out and others need have no interest, but of course everyone has an opinion .. ;)

Jab Miya Bibi Raazi to Kya karega Kaazi! :laugh: :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Strange but true, the controversy begins now....Another publicity stunt... What a world are we living.
Recent update : Veteran actress Zeenat Aman has denied news of her wedding to a 36-year-old businessman.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly:

hahaha :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

can you post the link?

Can't you believe it Sandy?

Here is the link exclusively for you :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/zeenat-aman-refutes-marriage-rumours_127515.htm

but link posted by Ushaji clearly says she is marrying. she says 'yes' too :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think politicians and actors have tie up ;)

Ok. I decided to wait till Zeenat is really married
B) Famous Bollywood heroin of her time is going to marry at age of sixty with a person of 36 years old. What we say it joke or a tragedy.

We need to grow a lot. We always associate the word marriage with sex, children and the traditional 'sansaar' as we call it. Well, it is not about bodies every time. The mind too needs someone to be there in life. There's a time when the bodily needs are no more important and what one wants there to be someone mentally alongside. I don't call it a joke or a tragedy. It is one thing that only the person in that situation can best understand. Two people living together, legally and morally, is what we call marriage.

Age difference does not always matter. Moreover nobody bothers when a man marries a woman much younger. Then why bother about a woman marrying a man much younger to her.

Rightly put Sir. I also agree with this point of yours. When a senior man marries a younger woman, nobody makes hue or cry about it. Then why vice versa? And moreover, there are elderly women married to younger men. See, Sachin Tendulkar's wife is about 6 years his senior (please someone correct me if I am wrong).
These are all a kind of madness at this age.This is ridiculous.

Sharmistha Banerjee

That may be ridiculous to us. We may find it odd, awkward or uncomfortable. But there is a time when one cannot live alone and a partner is a must. Just my view....nothing against you :)

That may be ridiculous to us. We may find it odd, awkward or uncomfortable. But there is a time when one cannot live alone and a partner is a must. Just my view....nothing against you :)

A question of emancipation and adjusting with the passing times and trends
Wonderful news of the day.
Amazing events.
Amazing events.

Which one is wonderful ? the news of marriage or the denial ? :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.