The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wonderful news of the day.
Amazing events.

Which one is wonderful ? the news of marriage or the denial ? :dry:

Is it the denial of the marriage? You get both there - the marriage and the denial hahaha :blush:
Amazing events.

HEE HEE HEE! She is just amazing, ain't she??? :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:) Yes she played some beautiful roles. I am agree she had hard life. If with marry she will spend some time with happyness than nothing is wrong in it.
Zeenat Aman was one of my favorite actresses, I always felt that inspite of her sexy image she carried herself very well , with a lot of dignity ...She has had a hard life in the past, so let us hope that she finds some happiness this time round ..

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Tabloid/Zeenat-Aman-to-marry-again/Article1-1005495.aspx
B)agreed Abhijit that mind to need someone in life. But for it only way is to marriage. Second thing she is 60 years old and she have not need of body or sex but person with whom she is marrying is only 36 years old. What you he don't want body or sex.
B) Famous Bollywood heroin of her time is going to marry at age of sixty with a person of 36 years old. What we say it joke or a tragedy.

We need to grow a lot. We always associate the word marriage with sex, children and the traditional 'sansaar' as we call it. Well, it is not about bodies every time. The mind too needs someone to be there in life. There's a time when the bodily needs are no more important and what one wants there to be someone mentally alongside. I don't call it a joke or a tragedy. It is one thing that only the person in that situation can best understand. Two people living together, legally and morally, is what we call marriage.
only sixty :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It is a really a strange news. what a tragedy?

What tragedy, She can do it. She is only 60 now.
B)agreed Abhijit that mind to need someone in life. But for it only way is to marriage. Second thing she is 60 years old and she have not need of body or sex but person with whom she is marrying is only 36 years old. What you he don't want body or sex.
B) Famous Bollywood heroin of her time is going to marry at age of sixty with a person of 36 years old. What we say it joke or a tragedy.

We need to grow a lot. We always associate the word marriage with sex, children and the traditional 'sansaar' as we call it. Well, it is not about bodies every time. The mind too needs someone to be there in life. There's a time when the bodily needs are no more important and what one wants there to be someone mentally alongside. I don't call it a joke or a tragedy. It is one thing that only the person in that situation can best understand. Two people living together, legally and morally, is what we call marriage.

Well, who are we to decide that a 60 year old person doesn't have bodily needs like sex. I don't know your age, but the people who are her age, can understand the situation they are in.
Anyways, I respect your thoughts.
Amazing events.

Yes Zeenat Aman was a terrific person on screen and off screen, comes across as a very straight forward and fair person....In one of his last interviews Dev Ananad said that she was transparent like a child, but people from the film industry tried their level best to manipulate her to their advantage !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

B) It is the character of film industry here ever one is selfish person.
Amazing events.

Yes Zeenat Aman was a terrific person on screen and off screen, comes across as a very straight forward and fair person....In one of his last interviews Dev Ananad said that she was transparent like a child, but people from the film industry tried their level best to manipulate her to their advantage !
Amazing events.

Usha I was referring actually to the poster of the above message! :cheer: :lol:

But yes, Zeenat was an amazing actress and I was her big fan, especially the way she talked, really sophisticated, I thought! She was a class in her own right!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Amazing events.

Usha I was referring actually to the poster of the above message! :cheer: :lol:

But yes, Zeenat was an amazing actress and I was her big fan, especially the way she talked, really sophisticated, I thought! She was a class in her own right!

LOL cross connection :cheer: ....I agree with what you say about Zeenat Aman :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.