The topic is locked.
Amir Khan is now in Rajasthan for shooting of file Pey kay. It is news he like shirt and coat with Ghahra. Ghagra is long skirt which is weared in Rajasthan and Haryana.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Amir Khan is now in Rajasthan for shooting of file Pey kay. It is news he like shirt and coat with Ghahra. Ghagra is long skirt which is weared in Rajasthan and Haryana.

yes, I have seen it. He was wearing a yellow Ghagra. Amir is my fav actor.
:) yes from all three Khans of Bolloywood Amir is best one. I also like him.

yes, I have seen it. He was wearing a yellow Ghagra. Amir is my fav actor.
File peykay is this a new movie of ameer khan. the name is really strange. I hope this movie is his own takeup

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, I also saw that Aamir was wearing that ghagra. He looked completely different for me. One never got to see the Mr. Perfectionist in that way before.
can anyone post those pictures? let me have a look

Meera sandhu
Aamir Khan wears Ghagra in his film P.K.
This is very surprising that wearing blazer along with ghaghara.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10130]}

Be positive
You know skirt with shirt is national dress of Fizy.

Yes, I also saw that Aamir was wearing that ghagra. He looked completely different for me. One never got to see the Mr. Perfectionist in that way before.
:) Thanks for posting photo of Amir Khan in this dress.
Aamir Khan wears Ghagra in his film P.K.
This is very surprising that wearing blazer along with ghaghara.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10130]}
I don't know why but did you see, the picture looks a bit different. It doesn't look okay somehow. The direction of the boots in the black is different while Aamir's face is at a different direction.
It is looking too funny, as if it is half men and half women. Do anyone know about its concept?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.