The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Usha, thanks for reminding its Madhubala's birthday today!!! She was incredibly talented as well as impossibly beautiful, especially her million-dollar smile that lit up the hearts of everyone who watched her on the screen! I My favorite role of hers was in Of course, Mughal-e-Azam and Chalti ka Naam Gadi!

And I loved her a lot in the song "Aao Huzur Tumko Sitaro Mein Le Chalu!!" in Howrah Bridge! She looked terribly terribly awesome!

Yes Kalyani, to this day there is no one like her. she was magical....I have watched the two films you have mentioned and also Howrah bridge a dozen times at least.... I think the song you mentioned is Aayiye meherbaan, baithiye Jaanejaan, from Howrah Bridge :)

Oops yes! Got them all mixed up, thanks for correcting! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Usha, thanks for reminding its Madhubala's birthday today!!! She was incredibly talented as well as impossibly beautiful, especially her million-dollar smile that lit up the hearts of everyone who watched her on the screen! I My favorite role of hers was in Of course, Mughal-e-Azam and Chalti ka Naam Gadi!

And I loved her a lot in the song "Aao Huzur Tumko Sitaro Mein Le Chalu!!" in Howrah Bridge! She looked terribly terribly awesome!

Yes Kalyani, to this day there is no one like her. she was magical....I have watched the two films you have mentioned and also Howrah bridge a dozen times at least.... I think the song you mentioned is Aayiye meherbaan, baithiye Jaanejaan, from Howrah Bridge :)

Oops yes! Got them all mixed up, thanks for correcting! :)

:) I too love that song and there is another song from the same film Howrah Bridge - Dekhke teri nazar a duet , another club song which she has very beautifully enacted...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
It is a nice thread. I like her very much and Happy anniversary to Madhubala ji.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Madhubala the beautiful heroine of that time.I wish her Many Many Happy Birth Anniversary.she faced many difficulties in life.

That's true Sharmishta, life was not happy for her.She was dominated by her father and lost her love and later succumbed to a deadly ailment.... She even tried her hand at film making ( Mehlon ke Khwab) , but because of her indifferent health she was not able to concentrate and the film did not succeed...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

madhubala married Kishore Kumar once. Am I right? I am not sure.

madhubala married Kishore Kumar once. Am I right? I am not sure.

Yes Ram,if you read my first post I have written about the details....

Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
Madhubala's smile is unforgettable and that time she was best beauty among all heroines.

Happy anniversary to madhubalaji.. May god bless you..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Madhu bala is dead now and his creation is still alive now.

Happy anniversary to madhubalaji.. May god bless you..

she is not alive now :blink:
Have you quoted so, knowing this matter? :unsure:

I am dedicating this valentine day to her, for her lovely screen presence and talent. :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.