The topic is locked.
We all know, cinemas are just reel life, where a group of actors laugh and cry to entertain us. Yet, even after knowing that it's just a movie, certain movies touch our soul and make us cry.
20 years back, in 1993 a movie was released in Malayalam - Akasadooth (loosely based on 'Mere baad' of Anupam kher and Rakhi). When the movie was released in Kerala, a handkerchief with printed words, I think 'Akashadooth' :whistle: was given along with every ticket in main releasing theatres. Many people wondered, why a free kerchief along with movie ticket. But very soon, they got it. Not even a single person, male or female, has left the theatre without tears in their eyes and that kerchief was given to wipe off their tears.
About one year later, I saw the movie along with my neighbours. That time, villagers used to gather together at a place, play movies in VCDs to have fun. The news was true. I cried so much that I couldn't even see its climax. Men all around me were fled with tears :woohoo: :woohoo: .
Have you ever witnessed such a situation? Has any movie touched your soul like this?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We all know, cinemas are just reel life, where a group of actors laugh and cry to entertain us. Yet, even after knowing that it's just a movie, certain movies touch our soul and make us cry.
20 years back, in 1993 a movie was released in Malayalam - Akasadooth (loosely based on 'Mere baad' of Anupam kher and Rakhi). When the movie was released in Kerala, a handkerchief with printed words, I think 'Akashadooth' :whistle: was given along with every ticket in main releasing theatres. Many people wondered, why a free kerchief along with movie ticket. But very soon, they got it. Not even a single person, male or female, has left the theatre without tears in their eyes and that kerchief was given to wipe off their tears.
About one year later, I saw the movie along with my neighbours. That time, villagers used to gather together at a place, play movies in VCDs to have fun. The news was true. I cried so much that I couldn't even see its climax. Men all around me were fled with tears :woohoo: :woohoo: .
Have you ever witnessed such a situation? Has any movie touched your soul like this?

No, never. Because I myself a stage actor ,I know the tactics of 'Tear Jerking.'
In fact, instead of crying, I say "Shabash" to the histrionic talents of the concerned actor
There was one movie. I forgot its exact name. I had watched it during my childhood. I think it was called " Ahista ahista' something like that. Sashi Kapoor, Kunal kapoor, Nanda and Padmini had worked in it. It was a nice movie and brought tears in my eyes during the last scene.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
This was 'shaheed' a movie in my childhood. This differs from another movie by same title on Bhagat singh.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hi Sandhya... I have seen few people crying after such emotional movie, but it never happens to me.. Its not like I am emotion less :D , but I never feel like crying for movies and for few other things where other people used to be emotional.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
There are many movies which made me cry. The best of all is Matrudovabava.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I don't watch such movies which have such stuff. The hero or heroine will have all types of problems throughout movies which no one will have in real. :S
But the movie done by Ajay Devagan " Legend of Bhagat Singh" is the first movie that made me emotional. Though i didnt cry all the people including my uncle were crying which made me to cry after seeing them.. :woohoo:

There are still some movies like "Tara Zamen Par", "Sadma" and some English movie which look good and make you emotional.
There was one movie. I forgot its exact name. I had watched it during my childhood. I think it was called " Ahista ahista' something like that. Sashi Kapoor, Kunal kapoor, Nanda and Padmini had worked in it. It was a nice movie and brought tears in my eyes during the last scene.

@ Jabeen Yes I saw this movie this was really a nice movie.

@ Sandhya In fact I don't take movies so seriously but there are few movies which made me cry one such movie was " Masoom".

Also "Arth" is one such movie which really bring tears in my eyes if you havenot seen it you must see it. Starring Shabana Azmi,Smita Patil,Kulbhushan Kharbanda.
Sadma, tare jamin par and there are so many pictures but bagban is my favorite.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The movie Mother India brought tears in my eyes.As well as when I watch the movie Kal Ho Na Ho my eyes filled with tears.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Generally I don't like to see sad movies, for this I like commedy specially of Govinda.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.