The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But all time we cannot watch comedy movies.Its better to watch all types of movies.Every one likes comedy movies but need some changes also.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I don't watch such movies which have such stuff. The hero or heroine will have all types of problems throughout movies which no one will have in real. :S
But the movie done by Ajay Devagan " Legend of Bhagat Singh" is the first movie that made me emotional. Though i didnt cry all the people including my uncle were crying which made me to cry after seeing them.. :woohoo:

There are still some movies like "Tara Zamen Par", "Sadma" and some English movie which look good and make you emotional.

i gave a special thanks to all who named at least one movie of this category

Friends, why are you telling lies. Am sure, you might have cried while seeing a few films, at least during childhood.

Rajani, you are right. Sadma is one such heart touching movie.
How can I forget Aradhana :) ?
No other Bollywood movie has touched my heart like Aradhana

@Sharmista, Kal ho na ho is one such movie, perhaps the best movie of SRK in the new millenium :whistle:

Meera sandhu
We all know, cinemas are just reel life, where a group of actors laugh and cry to entertain us. Yet, even after knowing that it's just a movie, certain movies touch our soul and make us cry.
20 years back, in 1993 a movie was released in Malayalam - Akasadooth (loosely based on 'Mere baad' of Anupam kher and Rakhi). When the movie was released in Kerala, a handkerchief with printed words, I think 'Akashadooth' :whistle: was given along with every ticket in main releasing theatres. Many people wondered, why a free kerchief along with movie ticket. But very soon, they got it. Not even a single person, male or female, has left the theatre without tears in their eyes and that kerchief was given to wipe off their tears.
About one year later, I saw the movie along with my neighbours. That time, villagers used to gather together at a place, play movies in VCDs to have fun. The news was true. I cried so much that I couldn't even see its climax. Men all around me were fled with tears :woohoo: :woohoo: .
Have you ever witnessed such a situation? Has any movie touched your soul like this?

Yes more movies touched me..

Mounaraaggam movie I cried when climax scene...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
We all know, cinemas are just reel life, where a group of actors laugh and cry to entertain us. Yet, even after knowing that it's just a movie, certain movies touch our soul and make us cry.
20 years back, in 1993 a movie was released in Malayalam - Akasadooth (loosely based on 'Mere baad' of Anupam kher and Rakhi). When the movie was released in Kerala, a handkerchief with printed words, I think 'Akashadooth' :whistle: was given along with every ticket in main releasing theatres. Many people wondered, why a free kerchief along with movie ticket. But very soon, they got it. Not even a single person, male or female, has left the theatre without tears in their eyes and that kerchief was given to wipe off their tears.
About one year later, I saw the movie along with my neighbours. That time, villagers used to gather together at a place, play movies in VCDs to have fun. The news was true. I cried so much that I couldn't even see its climax. Men all around me were fled with tears :woohoo: :woohoo: .
Have you ever witnessed such a situation? Has any movie touched your soul like this?

that movie has a happy ending. Then why did you cry? :blink: :dry:
I saw it years back, I think when I was 7 or 8 years old.

Meera sandhu

that movie has a happy ending. Then why did you cry? :blink: :dry:
I saw it years back, I think when I was 7 or 8 years old.

Final scene only the happy ending... other scenes of the second part is little sad...

I don't watch such movies which have such stuff. The hero or heroine will have all types of problems throughout movies which no one will have in real. :S
But the movie done by Ajay Devagan " Legend of Bhagat Singh" is the first movie that made me emotional. Though i didnt cry all the people including my uncle were crying which made me to cry after seeing them.. :woohoo:

There are still some movies like "Tara Zamen Par", "Sadma" and some English movie which look good and make you emotional.

Friends, why are you telling lies. Am sure, you might have cried while seeing a few films, at least during childhood.

@Sharmista, Kal ho na ho is one such movie, perhaps the best movie of SRK in the new millenium :whistle:

I think everyone who had watched sadma must be affected by it particularly that last scene where Sridevi fails to recognize Kamal Hassan when she is inside the train and he is outside. I still find that scene very touching

I think everyone who had watched sadma must be affected by it particularly that last scene where Sridevi fails to recognize Kamal Hassan when she is inside the train and he is outside. I still find that scene very touching

Kathal movie also very much heart touching movie....

Sadma is a nice movie though it does not have a good story but the acting of Kamala Hassan and Sridevi definitely brings tears in eyes in some scenes it was a sad scene at the end when Sridevi denies to recognise Kamala Hassan. :(
I can rememberonly one instance while I felt like crying that was a movie "Sambandh" way back if I remember right with Prdeep Kuar as father and Debu Mukarjee as his illegal son. But that was more because of the Banglorian girl who was constantly crying, making me feel uneasy. She even wet my shoulder and hanky as well. :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I can rememberonly one instance while I felt like crying that was a movie "Sambandh" way back if I remember right with Prdeep Kuar as father and Debu Mukarjee as his illegal son. But that was more because of the Banglorian girl who was constantly crying, making me feel uneasy. He even wet my shoulder and hanky as well. :(

Hahaha..so you cried because the girl sitting next to you made your shoulder wet. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.