The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are lot many tamil movies are there where i feel very sad and got tears in my eyes. like Anjali, Munaraagam, Kannathil mutham ital, Hey ram, Kaddal, Deiva Thirumagal and lot many movies.. List is very long... :)

Yes, Anjali is really heart touching. I saw that movie in my school days and cried a lot too :huh: :huh:
But will maunaragam make us cry? It's one among the most romantic movies of Tamil released till.
Deiva Thirumagal is really heart touching, but I was really surprised and sad too, when Vikram return back his kid to her grand father and aunt :( :(

Meera sandhu
I normally dont cry while watching films because I feel that he emotion scenes are overdone in all our films. But the one film that really touched me was one of Rajesh Khanna's earliest film Aakhri Khat, where a baby loses its mother and is wandering in the city...

That's right. But there are moments when some of the moments in the films are associated with us. So, one is likely to get emotional.

Even if it is not associated with anything of our life, certain films can touch us deeply - I remember an excellent Malayalam film called Chemmeen which also won a National award ! The way the director has shown tragic romance is commendable, you simply cannot hold back your tears !...

It's a great pleasure to hear Chemmeen in your list :woohoo: :woohoo:
It's the first South Indian movie to receive best film award in National category. I think it was released in 1965. If so, we will celebrate its Golden Jubilee two years later Madhu and Sheela, main actors of the movie are still alive, but not Sathyan. They are still active in industry. This movie was based on a novel written by great writer, Thakazhi SivaShankara pillai.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemmeen

Many movies have come and gone, but not even a single movie was able to repeat the success and charm of Chemmeen. Also, box office collection and lovely music. But it's really a shock to know that the producer of this brilliant movie spend his last days in poverty and bad health, with no money for treatment. But many theatre owners of this movie have become Crorepathi, with this single movie. Actually, he didn't keep records of the box office collection and he was well exploited at this situation :( :(
Till now, actual collections of Chemmeen is a strange puzzle.

Let me add .....Manasa maine sung by Mannadey is still considered as the most romantic song of Malayalam
enjoy the song :cheer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiSsG3RqeCg

Meera sandhu
There are lot many tamil movies are there where i feel very sad and got tears in my eyes. like Anjali, Munaraagam, Kannathil mutham ital, Hey ram, Kaddal, Deiva Thirumagal and lot many movies.. List is very long... :)

Yes, Anjali is really heart touching. I saw that movie in my school days and cried a lot too :huh: :huh:
But will maunaragam make us cry? It's one among the most romantic movies of Tamil released till.
Deiva Thirumagal is really heart touching, but I was really surprised and sad too, when Vikram return back his kid to her grand father and aunt :( :(

I am not too acquainted with the details of the movies that you are talking, though I have heard the names before. I guess, there are such heart warming stories in all the languages.

Yes I have seen Anjali this was a nice movie - a story of a kid. Nice one. :)

I am not too acquainted with the details of the movies that you are talking, though I have heard the names before. I guess, there are such heart warming stories in all the languages.

Anjali was Mairatnam movie of 1990, I think so.
It was dubbed to Hindi that time, released too....
It's really heart touching to see the acting skills of Baby Shamli, younger sister of Baby Shalini. Actually these two sisters ruled the industry that time, as roles of child actors

Meera sandhu

Anjali was Mairatnam movie of 1990, I think so.
It was dubbed to Hindi that time, released too....
It's really heart touching to see the acting skills of Baby Shamli, younger sister of Baby Shalini. Actually these two sisters ruled the industry that time, as roles of child actors

Thandavam also make me cry..a very heart touching movie

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
@Mary
Am hearing Thandavam for first time. Give me details, quick

Meera sandhu
Akka, Thandavam is Vikram's movie and its about the Bomb blast on twin tower. The story of this movie is like hero and heroin will get arrange marriage and they don't like each other initially and on the time of they get in love the bomb blast will happen and heroin will be dead on that blast. so, hero will make a revenge on the terrorist.

You can search on youtube and you will get full movie link too.. :) :)

Vinu
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
It is no use replying to such an old thread. Some of the contributors have even stopped postin for more than a year. This is locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.