This time, let us deal with couples.
Let me start with my all time favourite couple - Rajesh Khanna and Sharmila :cheer: :cheer:

Gunguna rahi hai bhawre
Khil rahi hai kali kali

You can sing two lines or four. But the next person has to pick up the first letter of any of the word of last line and sing a duet again. Obviously, it should contain one of those pairs, but paired with another star :cheer: :cheer:

It's not difficult to play, let not easy too.......No one should gain points easily :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now the letters for next song are "Kh", "Ra", "Ha" or "Ka". You should sing either Rajesh Khanna duet or Sharmila Tagore duet (with someone else). Hoping you understood the game. Please mention the other person you have introduced to the game, when you play the game, so that all persons can continue it easily :)

Note: Same gender pairing is also allowed :)

Let me make it a little easy for you to allow more participation to the thread. Though the song chosen is not a duet, it should have more than one actor in its picturisation. How many hit numbers are there, where only one person sings, but we get the full visualization effect of a duet :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@sandhiya

Theiyadha mozhiliyil anthakshari aarambicha eppadi?

start anthakshari in known language yar.. me don't know hindi :P :P :P

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
@sandhiya

Theiyadha mozhiliyil anthakshari aarambicha eppadi?

start anthakshari in known language yar.. me don't know hindi :P :P :P

Theiyadha or theriyada? Where is 'r'? :P
Actually Mary, majority here knows Hindi very well. That's the reason....

Ok, we two can play Tamil Anthakshari sidewise :cheer: ;)
First you add two lines of a song, let me try. It's difficult you know, yet let me try.
Hoping you understood the rules of the game well :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Why are you feeling so? Can we start with last letter or last word?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Make it clear what should be the language of the game.

Make it clear what should be the language of the game.

Language of the game is Hindi only. Me and sandhya play sidewise in Tamil

Iam adding the song

Kannuku Maiyazhagu
Kavithaiku Poiyazhagu
Avaraiku Poo Azhagu
Avarukku Nan Azhagu

Iam adding the song

Kannuku Maiyazhagu
Kavithaiku Poiyazhagu
Avaraiku Poo Azhagu
Avarukku Nan Azhagu

It creates confusion. I'm for single language.
Hello friends, as Mary is an active member here and she wants to participate in the game, I thought of playing sidewise with her. Nothing else. Others please neglect Mary's and my quotes of Mary's posts while playing this game.....and continue the game. This game is purely HINDI song based, but as thread initiator am giving special consideration to Mary's post.
;) ;)
Let me start it again :)

"Gunguna rahi hai bhawre
Khil rahi hai kali kali"

I quoted this famous song of Rajesh Khanna and Sharmila Tagore.
Now next person should sing a duet song of Rajesh Khanna or Sharmila Tagore, pairing with someone else. You can use "same gender" pairing too......For example, songs of friends. Condition is song should be duet.
Now continue the chain starting by the letter "KHA", "RA", "HA" or "KA". You can choose any of these letter (first letters of the words used in the last sentence of the quoted song). You should give a duet song now in which Rajesh Khanna or Sharmila Tagore has acted.
Hoping you understood the rules now :P

Meera sandhu
Iam adding the song

Kannuku Maiyazhagu
Kavithaiku Poiyazhagu
Avaraiku Poo Azhagu
Avarukku Nan Azhagu

I think it's your most favourite song ;) ;) :P

Nilaavae Vaa Sellaadhae Vaa
Ennaalum Un Ponvaanam Naan

Song from Maunaragam, picturized on Mohan and Revathy. Mary, SPB sung this song for Mohan, and no female singer. But am quoting this song, to continue the game as I have only a few songs in my stock. ;)
Now you start with Mohan

Meera sandhu
Hello friends
Someone start it please :( :(

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.