Inception made and released last year was a great film, probably one of the best made films ever !The whole concept and idea is brilliant and it keeps you on the edge of the seat throughout.The dream within dream up to four levels and the manner in which it is handled is stunning .Leonardo De Caprio is one of the most talented actors of recent times who has done a variety of roles and in this film he is simply great...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He he.. Just few weeks ago I have seen that movie on TV. Yes great concept. 4 levels in the dream, just can't imagine... If someone miss the starting of the movie then surely he/she will not understand the concept for sure.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
He he.. Just few weeks ago I have seen that movie on TV. Yes great concept. 4 levels in the dream, just can't imagine... If someone miss the starting of the movie then surely he/she will not understand the concept for sure.

Exactly ! thats what makes it unique since every single scene is important and you need to get involved completely to understand the film....I know of many people who did not understand the film at all...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly ! thats what makes it unique since every single scene is important and you need to get involved completely to understand the film....I know of many people who did not understand the film at all...

:laugh: Ha ha.. Actually me and my cousin were watching this movie together. And seriously he didn't understand the concept as he skipped 15 minutes of movie in between.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Its a great movie no doubt, while watching this movie you really have to be on an edge so as not miss a scene or a word, a really unusual genre! Have you seen Leonardo's Shutter Island? Although it is of a different genre, his acting is really excellent in that one too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Its a great movie no doubt, while watching this movie you really have to be on an edge so as not miss a scene or a word, a really unusual genre! Have you seen Leonardo's Shutter Island? Although it is of a different genre, his acting is really excellent in that one too!

True Kalyani, missing even a minute of the film throws you off gear - I have seen Shutter Island, that was spooky and really great ... I had read the novel earlier and the film is as good or even better than the book ! :)

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Shutter Island?! Haven't seen it yet, but would love to see... Is it action movie or what?

Shutter Island?! Haven't seen it yet, but would love to see... Is it action movie or what?

It is a psychological suspense thriller and has been given quite an unusual treatment....I am sure you will like it since it is a little like Inception !

Thank you said by: AKP

True Kalyani, missing even a minute of the film throws you off gear - I have seen Shutter Island, that was spooky and really great ... I had read the novel earlier and the film is as good or even better than the book ! :)

I have not read the novel yet, I am putting it on my list to buy next!!!

It is a psychological suspense thriller and has been given quite an unusual treatment....I am sure you will like it since it is a little like Inception !

Thanks for the info.. I love this kind of Hollywood movie..In fact I was looking for a good movie, I guess I can download this one for my next weekends. B)

Thanks for the info.. I love this kind of Hollywood movie..In fact I was looking for a good movie, I guess I can download this one for my next weekends. B)

If you like psychological thrillers, try to see 1408 also. It is a psychological horror thriller and really good. Worth watching for great acting of John Cusack!

Thank you said by: AKP
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.