Great Bollywood actor with Great Hollywood actors

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/dicaprio-amitabh-bachchan-declare-cannes-film-festival-open/1/271289.html

Be positive
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, he only has a cameo in The Great Gatsby as a mayor but he accepted the offer and acted without any fee. If anybody from India deserves to stand amidst such great Hollywood personalities then it is one and only Amitabh Bachchan. He is simply a legend.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Thank you said by: vaishnavi
Yes, Amitabh Bachchan is really great personality.

Three superstar sharing big screen together.
Leonardo Dicaprio(Titanic)
Tobey Maguire(Spiderman)
Amitabh Bachchan - Big B was play a cameo role of 'Meyer Wolfsheim'

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10635]}

Be positive
Thank you said by: krishna pramod
Amitabh can steal the show be it in a cameo role or a full length role with his charismatic presence on the screen. I have great respect on his histrionic capabilities.
Thank you said by: vaishnavi
Yes, he only has a cameo in The Great Gatsby as a mayor but he accepted the offer and acted without any fee. If anybody from India deserves to stand amidst such great Hollywood personalities then it is one and only Amitabh Bachchan. He is simply a legend.

Yes thats true, Amitabh is a great actor and at par with the hollywood actors.De capiro is one of the finest actors ever in Hollywood, his films and performances have been extraordinary, he is sure to cover much more and gain the stature of Marlon Brando and other old hollywood greats !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Great Bollywood actor with Great Hollywood actors

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/dicaprio-amitabh-bachchan-declare-cannes-film-festival-open/1/271289.html

I don't know about Hollywood stats. No doubt Amitabh Bachhan is forever number one star of Bollywood. he deserve this regard.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.