Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Rekha holds the recird for changing the maximum number of srees for a song from the film Ghar....I feel that since songs are themselves an add on, changing dresses is ok sice songs are anyway not realistic even otherwise, no one sings in real life as they go through their daily lives..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The movie Naya Din Nai Raaat was a unique one as only one actor- Sanjeev Kumar played several roles. I wonder how so many persons can have same appearance.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The movie Naya Din Nai Raaat was a unique one as only one actor- Sanjeev Kumar played several roles. I wonder how so many persons can have same appearance.

The film was inspired by a Tamil film in which Sivaji Ganeshan played the lead role...In fact our double roles especially seperated twins are the funniest where the director's imagination works wild and overtime to come up with all kinds of identifiable things like broken lockets and hankies which remain the same all through the years ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sanjeev Kumar played nine role in this film. It is funny film.
There were many spoofs made my MTV and channel V on dying scenes in Hindi films some of which were utterly funny, the scenes can go on for almost 15 or 20 minutes with everybody including the dying man giving speeches an also singing a theme song and so on...

Yes, I have seen some of those, they were really hilarious, we laughed so much that it almost hurt! :woohoo: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The film was inspired by a Tamil film in which Sivaji Ganeshan played the lead role...In fact our double roles especially seperated twins are the funniest where the director's imagination works wild and overtime to come up with all kinds of identifiable things like broken lockets and hankies which remain the same all through the years ..

Another funny thing about scenes involving twins is when one twin is beaten, the other twin feels the pain... I think it is an exaggeration because so far whenever I ask the twins that I have met if it happens with them, they reply in negative.

Another funny thing about scenes involving twins is when one twin is beaten, the other twin feels the pain... I think it is an exaggeration because so far whenever I ask the twins that I have met if it happens with them, they reply in negative.

i think there was a movie with salman khan where they showed this scenario! What they show in movies is mainly twisted and turned to attract crowds and nothing more!

Another very funny scene that you get to see is the hero or the heroine playing the piano and singing ..

Don't you find it funny that a heroin always finds shelter where her illegal child is being brought up, She always chose to hit the same car for an accident.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Another very funny scene that you get to see is the hero or the heroine playing the piano and singing ..

Yes!! You know when I was in school, I always used to wonder how all those heroes and heroines could be so talented that they could sing so sweetly, play instruments so well, fight so well etc. etc. :laugh: and the best how could all those people so so extraordinarily good! :evil:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.