Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The husband wife converastion is the funniest with the man calling his wife so and so's ma and the wife calling the husband so and so's bapu....and of ourse families have a theme song which shows the trend, that the famil is going to seperate and the song comes in useful in the future ...This started with Yadon ki Baarat and continued in many such films !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The husband wife converastion is the funniest with the man calling his wife so and so's ma and the wife calling the husband so and so's bapu....and of ourse families have a theme song which shows the trend, that the famil is going to seperate and the song comes in useful in the future ...This started with Yadon ki Baarat and continued in many such films !

Yes, that too and also another funny scenarios is many movies, where the children get separated in Kumbh ka mela and then reunite after a bitter fight after recognising each other as bichhade hue bhai! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, that too and also another funny scenarios is many movies, where the children get separated in Kumbh ka mela and then reunite after a bitter fight after recognising each other as bichhade hue bhai! :laugh: :laugh:

LOL....And the dresses that the leading ladies and heroes wear is also funny ! It always looks out of place ! One of the leading fashion designer is supposed to have said that he would like to have a wand by which he could simply change all the costumes that our film people wear to something more suitable... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

LOL....And the dresses that the leading ladies and heroes wear is also funny ! It always looks out of place ! One of the leading fashion designer is supposed to have said that he would like to have a wand by which he could simply change all the costumes that our film people wear to something more suitable... :cheer:

Ha ha ha! yes, mostly the heroes decked up in thick, heavy coats etc and the heroines wearing flimsy chiffon sarees or dresses, both cavorting around in snow.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Don't you find it funny while the pair started for Shimla ends up in Switzerland singing a song in full view of baffled tourists from different parts of the world? Music playing loud and clear from backdrops of Alps invariably.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In Indian cinema, hero is able to fight against 100 of people. This is very impossible in real world. This seem to be funny as well as amazing.
Hero fighting with goggles still on and a cigarette in between his lips while sending a mob of goons off, probably you can't find similarities in word cinema. We deserve an Oscar on this particular quality alone.

Some dialogues are very common irrespective of the movie.
MAIN TUMHARE BACCHE KI MAA BANENE WALI HOOON.
Kuttey.. Main tera Khoon pee jaunga

" Ab Sab oopar waale key haath mein hai"—A doctor’s eternal dialogue

I think that doctor passed his exam because that ooparwala helped him do it. He in turn passing it over to him. Thank you god.

I think that doctor passed his exam because that ooparwala helped him do it. He in turn passing it over to him. Thank you god.

Exactly. I’m sure you are aware of the presence of dozens of doctors who passed with ‘Ooper Wale Ki Kripa.’
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.