Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In some old films the hero comes back with a foreign degree and the father or someone says ' Videsh mein bhi yeh bada bada operation kiya hai aur bahut naam khamaya hai...meaning he is famous there as well...how is that possible when he is supposed to have gone for a year or two for higher studies? The things our filmmakers come up with is so imbecile and idiotic...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In some old films the hero comes back with a foreign degree and the father or someone says ' Videsh mein bhi yeh bada bada operation kiya hai aur bahut naam khamaya hai...meaning he is famous there as well...how is that possible when he is supposed to have gone for a year or two for higher studies? The things our filmmakers come up with is so imbecile and idiotic...

Ha ha ha! and in earlier films, the heroes would pass only BA degrees with first class first and the mum made only 'gajar ka halwa' which was every hero's favorite! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Comedian with an underwear with hanging Kamar band was considered one of the comedy scene in older movies, remember Rajendra Nath, Mehmood, Shakti Kapoor etc.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A Lungi and a broad belt, a T- shirt tucked in, a cycle handle- bar mustache and a scar from chin to eye is the standard villain’s gear since ‘Raja Harischandra’s days.’
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.