Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dhawan's ability to carry himself even in critical situations is rare. And this is the quality that placed him head and shoulders above the lot.

I think his present form will fetch him a place in T20 side against South Africa later this year and I think he will be a regular member for Team India in all the 3 formats.

There is no doubt about it. Dhawan will be there in all forms of cricket.
Dhawan once again proved his batting prowess in the Oz match of yesterday with his splendid knock of 62.
They scored 394!! In that case we got good competition..

I guess they lost first match against Australia A.. Hope they will able to win finals.

India already clinched the title with a 50 run win.

I guess they lost first match against Australia A.. Hope they will able to win finals.

Great win for Team India. Dhawan proved again in final but not to forget Karthik's and Nadeem's contribution.

Great win for Team India. Dhawan proved again in final but not to forget Karthik's and Nadeem's contribution.

How can anyone forget the performances of Karthik and Nadeem. After the early fall of Rohit and Chateswar Pujara it were these three who took India to victory.

How can anyone forget the performances of Karthik and Nadeem. After the early fall of Rohit and Chateswar Pujara it were these three who took India to victory.

Now its time for Dhawan to prove in Champions League. His team Hyderabad Sunrisers is part of this year's Champions League.

Now its time for Dhawan to prove in Champions League. His team Hyderabad Sunrisers is part of this year's Champions League.

He will certainly rise up to your expectations, my expectations and the Nation's expectations. He has earned success in a hard way. Now he will retain that success streak forever.
Dhawan is indeed incredible. Now what is required, he should keep up his form
and ability to strike. We should not forget, Sehwag. Gambhir and Yuvraj to batted
with similar form earlier, but unfortunately they are out of form.

My sincere advice to Shikhar Dhawan is that he should not be swayed away by
the accolades and achievements and he should put forth his untiring efforts to
trek out to the peak of the game. I heartily wish him all the best.
absolutely, he is now epitome of fearless batting, and performing at various pitches world wide, he seems to be scoring everywhere, good for India, as era of Sachin and Shwag is finishing, it is the right moment for a bright star, which can fill the void left by them.

http://mohanmekap.com/

absolutely, he is now epitome of fearless batting, and performing at various pitches world wide, he seems to be scoring everywhere, good for India, as era of Sachin and Shwag is finishing, it is the right moment for a bright star, which can fill the void left by them.

Young guns of India are not leaving any voids.... They are doing great wrok... Kohli, Sharma are rocking and on top of them its Dhawan... he is turning out to be more agressive than Sehwag in his starting days...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.