The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Her countenance is her forte. Her long journey as a child star until her English Vinglish is one of success and nothing but success. Her mile stones were Sadma and Chandini, I was astonished to see her agility in the dance she performed in the recent IIFA awards function

Dance is not only an art form but also a good physical exercise. Naturally the dancer artists stay healthy and youthful longer. Hema Malini is also an example.

I agree, Hema ji performs Reiki too, thats what makes her look young I guess

Swetha Shenoy
Her countenance is her forte. Her long journey as a child star until her English Vinglish is one of success and nothing but success. Her mile stones were Sadma and Chandini, I was astonished to see her agility in the dance she performed in the recent IIFA awards function

Dance is not only an art form but also a good physical exercise. Naturally the dancer artists stay healthy and youthful longer. Hema Malini is also an example.

I agree, Hema ji performs Reiki too, thats what makes her look young I guess

Every performing artist especially dancers should adhere to a strict regimen that includes physical exercises or Yoga and healthy food habits. And this should be more in show business.
I agree with punit that nothing new or substantial can be discussed, hence locking the thread. Thank you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.