Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since Ponting, Langr, Hayden, McGrath and Shane Warne retired, the Aussies have also lost the top position. They were unbeaten when these great players were in the team. However, it will take time for the new team to make their impression. But it's difficult to regain the position now.

In the late 90 and early 2000 , legends like Mark Taylor, Ian Healy , Damien Fleming , Michael Slater, Mark Waugh and Steve Waugh retired but Australia did well even without their presence. They should think that and start performing.
Obviously they are missing big players which they having in past like Gilchrist, Hayden, Symonds, McGrath and many more. Right now they surely missing good players.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
To my mind the Aussies are going through a transitional and transformational phase in cricket. There were such phases in the cricket of this country. Even in the ongoing Ashes series they were distinctly unlucky not to win at least two of the Test matches. I am looking forward to the return home series with great hopes.
To my mind the Aussies are going through a transitional and transformational phase in cricket. There were such phases in the cricket of this country. Even in the ongoing Ashes series they were distinctly unlucky not to win at least two of the Test matches. I am looking forward to the return home series with great hopes.

Sir forget two , they haven't won a single match in this series. They are in there bad phase and who knows when they will be back..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Sir forget two , they haven't won a single match in this series. They are in there bad phase and who knows when they will be back..

They will be back before any further damage, they are too strong to remain in present phase for long.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I was referring to the possibilities of two Test matches including the last one which England narrowly failed to win, even in this Test match Australia squandered away the edge it held. Was it the third that Australia was close to winning it but Rain God saved it for England? I am sure you will appreciate that in Test matches a few bad sessions can significantly influence the outcome of them. I remember a similar bad phase in the eighties and then came Alan Border and a bunch of talented Aussie cricketers and the long rule of the Aussies! I agree with Sunil the sporting culture of Australia with that exceptional 'Aggro' in their collective psyche would not let this present crisis to continue, they would be back with a bang, that's for sure!!!

I was referring to the possibilities of two Test matches including the last one which England narrowly failed to win, even in this Test match Australia squandered away the edge it held. Was it the third that Australia was close to winning it but Rain God saved it for England? I am sure you will appreciate that in Test matches a few bad sessions can significantly influence the outcome of them. I remember a similar bad phase in the eighties and then came Alan Border and a bunch of talented Aussie cricketers and the long rule of the Aussies! I agree with Sunil the sporting culture of Australia with that exceptional 'Aggro' in their collective psyche would not let this present crisis to continue, they would be back with a bang, that's for sure!!!

Now its time for them to take revenge. They still have T20s and ODIs left in the series.
Since Ponting, Langr, Hayden, McGrath and Shane Warne retired, the Aussies have also lost the top position. They were unbeaten when these great players were in the team. However, it will take time for the new team to make their impression. But it's difficult to regain the position now.

In the late 90 and early 2000 , legends like Mark Taylor, Ian Healy , Damien Fleming , Michael Slater, Mark Waugh and Steve Waugh retired but Australia did well even without their presence. They should think that and start performing.

I just recently, I guess yesterday, happened to read that England were actually less likely to win the Ashes as they were less 'powerful'. But yet they manged to get the better of the Aussies.
Don't be surprised if they come right on top by the end of next cricketing season. they have it in them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Downfall for any sporting team has only one reason, not playing as a unit. The team in question is once invincible team Australia. According to Glenn McGrath, the bowling spearhead of all – conquering Australian side that won 16 test matches in a row under Steve Waugh, attributes the downfall of Australia to ‘not fighting as a unit.’. This disease was there in the Indian cricket team once. Now the Indian cricket plays as a unit and emerged as the Champion in all formats of cricket. Australian cricket team has to take a lesson from the Indian cricket team if it wants to see its grand olden days.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.