Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Downfall for any sporting team has only one reason, not playing as a unit. The team in question is once invincible team Australia. According to Glenn McGrath, the bowling spearhead of all – conquering Australian side that won 16 test matches in a row under Steve Waugh, attributes the downfall of Australia to ‘not fighting as a unit.’. This disease was there in the Indian cricket team once. Now the Indian cricket plays as a unit and emerged as the Champion in all formats of cricket. Australian cricket team has to take a lesson from the Indian cricket team if it wants to see its grand olden days.

And the funniest part of the story is that Australians are not at all worried about the results as I am not seeing any reactions either in media or in public, they take it as natural developments which are part of the game.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Downfall for any sporting team has only one reason, not playing as a unit. The team in question is once invincible team Australia. According to Glenn McGrath, the bowling spearhead of all – conquering Australian side that won 16 test matches in a row under Steve Waugh, attributes the downfall of Australia to ‘not fighting as a unit.’. This disease was there in the Indian cricket team once. Now the Indian cricket plays as a unit and emerged as the Champion in all formats of cricket. Australian cricket team has to take a lesson from the Indian cricket team if it wants to see its grand olden days.

And the funniest part of the story is that Australians are not at all worried about the results as I am not seeing any reactions either in media or in public, they take it as natural developments which are part of the game.

This means that Aussies are not willing to learn lessons. Then saga of failures will continue.

This means that Aussies are not willing to learn lessons. Then saga of failures will continue.

This means that Ausies are confident and never over discuss things which makes no real sense. They trust in work which will be out soon for everyone to see.

This means that Ausies are confident and never over discuss things which makes no real sense. They trust in work which will be out soon for everyone to see.

You are right in one way. The fact is that one who wants to go ahead will not cry over the split milk. They think about how to bring the broken pieces together.
Don't be surprised if they come right on top by the end of next cricketing season. they have it in them.

That's right and I agree. But I don't think it will be that easy to achieve that status once agian. There are many new players in the team with lesser experience. It will take time for them to prove themselves.
Don't be surprised if they come right on top by the end of next cricketing season. they have it in them.

That's right and I agree. But I don't think it will be that easy to achieve that status once agian. There are many new players in the team with lesser experience. It will take time for them to prove themselves.

It is calm before the storm. If India could raise its status from non - entity to a power to reckon with, why not Australia? It may rise up from the ashes. Regarding easiness to regain the form, nothing would come and fall in the lap unless one sheds sweat. With hard work and commitment any team can shine. Australia is not an exception.

It is calm before the storm. If India could raise its status from non - entity to a power to reckon with, why not Australia? It may rise up from the ashes. Regarding easiness to regain the form, nothing would come and fall in the lap unless one sheds sweat. With hard work and commitment any team can shine. Australia is not an exception.

Will Clarke be sacked if Australia loses one more series badly ?
Yes Clarke may loose his captaincy but Australiya does not have much option to replace them. Watson is only good option.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

The indian people need to learn and understand this thing that there can be ups and downs in any game. When our cricketers fail, they are tagged as dumbs and idiots who need to learn to play the game. And when the same people win, they become the masters of the universe. We people want positive results always. Howz that possible?

Australia is master of coming back and that is not limited to cricket, they have infrastructure and mental to rise from dust.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.