Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I remember a very old song- Tumhe zindagi ke ujale mubarak andhere hamen aaj raas aa gaye hain.- Another song pictured on Dilip Kumar is- Guzare hain ham us mukam se nafarat si ho gayi hai mohabbat ke nam se. Still another from the movie 'aadami', again on Dilip Kumar- Na aadami ka koi bharosa na zindagi ka koi thikana dawea ke badle zahar dedo.'

Are they all haunting songs ? There is a song in Aadmi 'Aaj purani rahon mein... which has a haunting quality to it...

This song is not haunting songs. All songs which are listed here sung by soul but this song was sung by a live person.

Yes I have seen the film, Dilip kumar sings it on screen ..., what I said was that the song has a hauntiny quality to it....

No it is not haunting quality, it is song in which a person expressing satisfication when he lost every thing. Na dil na sanamn na did dharm main hue sare gunhoney se". One song of Jhil ke us par is like hunting song. Chal chley ai dil na kar kisi ka intjar jhil is us par
I remember a very old song- Tumhe zindagi ke ujale mubarak andhere hamen aaj raas aa gaye hain.- Another song pictured on Dilip Kumar is- Guzare hain ham us mukam se nafarat si ho gayi hai mohabbat ke nam se. Still another from the movie 'aadami', again on Dilip Kumar- Na aadami ka koi bharosa na zindagi ka koi thikana dawea ke badle zahar dedo.'

Are they all haunting songs ? There is a song in Aadmi 'Aaj purani rahon mein... which has a haunting quality to it...

This song is not haunting songs. All songs which are listed here sung by soul but this song was sung by a live person.

Yes I have seen the film, Dilip kumar sings it on screen ..., what I said was that the song has a hauntiny quality to it....

No it is not haunting quality, it is song in which a person expressing satisfication when he lost every thing. Na dil na sanamn na did dharm main hue sare gunhoney se". One song of Jhil ke us par is like hunting song. Chal chley ai dil na kar kisi ka intjar jhil is us par

Yes that song frrom Jheel ke us paar which was picturised on Mumtaz was good....there was a film called Mehbooba made in the seveties which was inspired from Madhumati had a nice haunting song Mere naina sawan bhadon...both Kishore kumar and Lata Mangeshkar sang it in different versions..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Another song by Lata Mangeshkar from Mera Saya - Tu jahan jahan chalega, mera saya sath hoga.....too had a beautifully haunting quality to it. That one is my favorite along with Lag ja gale....

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Another song by Lata Mangeshkar from Mera Saya - Tu jahan jahan chalega, mera saya sath hoga.....too had a beautifully haunting quality to it. That one is my favorite along with Lag ja gale....

Yes I too like both the songs, in fact Mera Saaya had superb music, my favorite is Nainon mein badra chhaye....
There was a small budget film in the sixties called Poonam ki Raat that had excellent music by Salil Chaudhury and as the name suugest it was a movie with a haunting theme . The song Saathi re...tujh bin piya udhas re was very popular apparently when it was released...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes that song frrom Jheel ke us paar which was picturised on Mumtaz was good....there was a film called Mehbooba made in the seveties which was inspired from Madhumati had a nice haunting song Mere naina sawan bhadon...both Kishore kumar and Lata Mangeshkar sang it in different versions..

Yes it is true hunting song. One song of film Yeh raa Phir na aygee. Sharmila tagor and Vishwajeet starter this movie has one hunting song Yeh Raat Phir na aygee"

Yes it is true hunting song. One song of film Yeh raa Phir na aygee. Sharmila tagor and Vishwajeet starter this movie has one hunting song Yeh Raat Phir na aygee"

Yes I have seen that film Yeh Raat phir na aayegi and the haunting song in that is Yehi woh jagah hai yehi woh fizaaye....sung by A sha Bhonsle..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.