Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hope u guys have seen reacently released movie madras cafe. I think it got banned in some states. Is LTTE really bad ? Or they are fighting for right cause ? And Rajeev Gandhi was really good as potrayed
I have not seen the movie, from electronic media heard about controversy, it seems a serious film. I prefer good comedy movie like recent Chennai Express in which Deepika had done exceptional roles, and it is a brilliant movie with nice treatment of humor.

Madras cafe is controversial subject but may be a better film than Chennai Express...In fact you are the first person who is praising the film...all others that have seen have been saying that it is bad film that is too loud and noisy !

I too have not seen the movie yet but the promos look much better than CE. Anyway movies with sensitive and serious themes are hardly a hit with majority preferring comedy entertainers.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I hope u guys have seen reacently released movie madras cafe. I think it got banned in some states. Is LTTE really bad ? Or they are fighting for right cause ? And Rajeev Gandhi was really good as potrayed
I have not seen the movie, from electronic media heard about controversy, it seems a serious film. I prefer good comedy movie like recent Chennai Express in which Deepika had done exceptional roles, and it is a brilliant movie with nice treatment of humor.

Madras cafe is controversial subject but may be a better film than Chennai Express...In fact you are the first person who is praising the film...all others that have seen have been saying that it is bad film that is too loud and noisy !

Well i also loved it.. No doubt it was noisy but this is what u can expect from a movie on such a sensitive topic.. very well executed.. its a good watch...

Is that so ? funnily enough it was not a big draw here in Mangalore although all three major players in the film come from here - Shahrukh Khan, Deepika and Nitin Shetty the director...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LTTE was formed because Sri Lankan Tamils was not treated properly and given due respect. They were not given their rights. There are 2 major groups in Sri Lanka, the Singhalese and the tamils. But all the benefits were given only for the Singhalese people. The Tamil Civilians were against the Sri Lankan Government and they demanded a separate EELAM for tamils in Sri Lanka, but Sri Lankan Government denied it . This lead to the formation of LTTE and LTTE became a Terrorist group from Civilian/Liberisation Group and started fighting for their rights under Prabhakaran. But Indian Government did not support this and wanted United Sri Lanka and they supported Sri Lankan Government in this issue. This hurt the feelings of Tamil people as they were already hurt by the action of Indian Government giving the Katchatheevu to Sri Lanka in 1974. As Rajeev Gandhi openly supported Sri Lankan Government in this matter, LTTE killed him. Now LTTE has been defeated in the war held in 2009 and now forming a new Tamil Eelam is a dream.
Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra

Well i also loved it.. No doubt it was noisy but this is what u can expect from a movie on such a sensitive topic.. very well executed.. its a good watch...

Is that so ? funnily enough it was not a big draw here in Mangalore although all three major players in the film come from here - Shahrukh Khan, Deepika and Nitin Shetty the director...

No Usha... U getting me wrong.. I am talking about Madras Cafe.. Its a good movie.. I haven't watched CE till now.. Didn't feel like watching it... :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: usha manohar
LTTE was formed because Sri Lankan Tamils was not treated properly and given due respect. They were not given their rights. There are 2 major groups in Sri Lanka, the Singhalese and the tamils. But all the benefits were given only for the Singhalese people. The Tamil Civilians were against the Sri Lankan Government and they demanded a separate EELAM for tamils in Sri Lanka, but Sri Lankan Government denied it . This lead to the formation of LTTE and LTTE became a Terrorist group from Civilian/Liberisation Group and started fighting for their rights under Prabhakaran. But Indian Government did not support this and wanted United Sri Lanka and they supported Sri Lankan Government in this issue. This hurt the feelings of Tamil people as they were already hurt by the action of Indian Government giving the Katchatheevu to Sri Lanka in 1974. As Rajeev Gandhi openly supported Sri Lankan Government in this matter, LTTE killed him. Now LTTE has been defeated in the war held in 2009 and now forming a new Tamil Eelam is a dream.

Thanks Srikanth.. That indeed clear many things...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I havenot seen the movie but heard about its theme. LTTE is a liberation organization as its very name suggests. It is natural that Srilanka govt visualizes this organization as terrorist and treacherous. Rajiv Gandhi was murdered by this organization in a terrorist action by 'human bomb'.

Personally I believe that India should not have sent Indian army to fight the LTTE in Srilanka.

Now it is history. No benefit is shaking butter milk. India also send army in East Pakistan now Bangladesh.

India sent army to East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) to oppose oppression. But the motive in Srilanka was to support oppression of Tamils. The military action in Bangladesh is commendable but undesirable in Srilanka.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I havenot seen the movie but heard about its theme. LTTE is a liberation organization as its very name suggests. It is natural that Srilanka govt visualizes this organization as terrorist and treacherous. Rajiv Gandhi was murdered by this organization in a terrorist action by 'human bomb'.

Personally I believe that India should not have sent Indian army to fight the LTTE in Srilanka.

Now it is history. No benefit is shaking butter milk. India also send army in East Pakistan now Bangladesh.

India sent army to East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) to oppose oppression. But the motive in Srilanka was to support oppression of Tamils. The military action in Bangladesh is commendable but undesirable in Srilanka.

Probably his intentions were not bad but the way it turned out, it cost him his life. He was ill advised by his advisers, that proved fatal.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, shadow

In fact it was an internal matter of ShriLankan government, no outsiders who go to settle in another country have right to start a warring group to blackmail a country just because they outnumber population in a particular area. How would it feel to us if Nepal government send a brigade of army to India in favor/against Gurkha movement?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: shadow

In fact it was an internal matter of ShriLankan government, no outsiders who go to settle in another country have right to start a warring group to blackmail a country just because they outnumber population in a particular area. How would it feel to us if Nepal government send a brigade of army to India in favor/against Gurkha movement?

Definitely it will be outrageous for Nepal or any other country to send any force to settle Gurkha Land. Similarly, it was wrong to sne our army to Srilanka against Tamil tigers. We had to help East Pakistan (now bangladesh) population against genocide and atrocities. Genocide and gross violation of human rights like that by Nazi in Germany justify outsiders intervention. It is just like avoiding intervention in others' domestic affairs while having to intervene in case of inhuman torture or attempt to murder which no more is simply family matter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

I like this movie, yeah it is loud, as it is evident, the director Rohit Shetty from GOlmal series and Bol Bacchana, always use loud comedy including stunt scenes such as flying of cars so, it is always there with Rohit Shetty films. I like the treatment of story, and Deepika's typical Tamilian role, I think Shahrukh has overacted in many scenes there. I prefer not to see serious films such as Madras Café instead, read review from internet.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.