Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am really happy for the little girl. She deserved it, no doubt. But the choice was really a tough one. All the four finalists were equal and it was only luck that could play its part. I would say even Sugandha Date was a very potential candidate, but she lost out in the final 5.
Congrats Anjana!!!

The competition was very tough and it made difficult for the judges to Pick one from a pool of talent.
Yes Sugandha Date from Nagpur the youngest among the lot mesmerised me with her extrardinary talent and her toothless smile.

And did you see Priyanka Chora? How taken aback she was! I really felt sorry for the little junior. She was brought in as the 11th contestant. And only once she reached the bottom 3. I had very high hopes from her and after her ouster from Debanjana.

Judgments will never satisfy all especially when the competition is so close

That's right. The reason is that they have to choose the 'best' singer. 'Best' is a subjective term and hence 'best' can be anyone for anybody. This can never be universal.

Even in the Oscar awards or Our own Filmfare awards we hear discontentment from certain circles. This can't be avoided.

That is always going to happen when it comes to awards and competition. It is not easy to satify everyone. The best thing is to accept the results.
Oh great... I though Devanjana was going to win... She has the perfect voice and even got an offer from vishal Shekhar in their movie...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Oh great... I though Devanjana was going to win... She has the perfect voice and even got an offer from vishal Shekhar in their movie...

Anjana Padmanabhan had shown her promise from the first round unto the last. I expected her victory long ago.
Sony entertainment television has introduced, “Indian Idol Junior “ this year. And the first winner was Anjana Padmanabhan, a 10 year old girl from Bengaluru.
I’m an ardent fan of this TV show. It all started with 86 contestants from across India. I was astonished to see the singing prowess of some contestants.
Yesterday in the grand finale, Anjana Padmanabhan was declared as the winner by the chief guest Amitabh Bachchan. Anjana carried away Rs. 25 lakhs from the Sony, a Nissan Micra car, a fixed deposit of Rs. 5 lakhs from Kotak and Rs. 2 lakhs from Horlics.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/bangalore-girl-anjana-padmanabhan-wins-first-indian-idol-junior-trophy/1163389/
It is a instant hit, I followed the show in its final ten, and the wild card entry the eight year old kid has been phenomenal, the winner, despite Hindi not her mother tongue she has greater hold on verse, and also her tone is very high and wonderful.[/b]

http://mohanmekap.com/

Sony entertainment television has introduced, “Indian Idol Junior “ this year. And the first winner was Anjana Padmanabhan, a 10 year old girl from Bengaluru.
I’m an ardent fan of this TV show. It all started with 86 contestants from across India. I was astonished to see the singing prowess of some contestants.
Yesterday in the grand finale, Anjana Padmanabhan was declared as the winner by the chief guest Amitabh Bachchan. Anjana carried away Rs. 25 lakhs from the Sony, a Nissan Micra car, a fixed deposit of Rs. 5 lakhs from Kotak and Rs. 2 lakhs from Horlics.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/bangalore-girl-anjana-padmanabhan-wins-first-indian-idol-junior-trophy/1163389/
It is a instant hit, I followed the show in its final ten, and the wild card entry the eight year old kid has been phenomenal, the winner, despite Hindi not her mother tongue she has greater hold on verse, and also her tone is very high and wonderful.[/b]

Her musical acumen was hailed by all luminaries of the Music world. I have been following the show right from the beginning.

In the world of music, language does not matter. Even Lata Mangeshkar sang in so many languages. What matters is the throw of the words and the 'sur'. Singers have that to take care of.

Her musical acumen was hailed by all luminaries of the Music world. I have been following the show right from the beginning.
I also like the behavior of judges, the music directors and Shreya Ghoshal, all have been very funny at the sets and their presentation to the camera seems practical and also in the shows, brilliant management while speaking and judging about little singers, the only down side is the lady anchor, otherwise it is a brilliant show, much better than Senior Indian Idol.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I also like the behavior of judges, the music directors and Shreya Ghoshal, all have been very funny at the sets and their presentation to the camera seems practical and also in the shows, brilliant management while speaking and judging about little singers, the only down side is the lady anchor, otherwise it is a brilliant show, much better than Senior Indian Idol.

Sony team is known for its impeccable administration. They have very good set designers and the entire team knows how to make the viewers stick to their seats. Of course Mandira Bedi is an odd man out in this otherwise fantastic set up.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Sony team is known for its impeccable administration. They have very good set designers and the entire team knows how to make the viewers stick to their seats. Of course Mandira Bedi is an odd man out in this otherwise fantastic set up.

So, Mandy is the odd (woman... err.. I mean) man out?? I think Mona could have been better off with Vishal. The two hosted EKLKBK. That pair was really awesome and funny, though Karan and Mandy tried their best.

So, Mandy is the odd (woman... err.. I mean) man out?? I think Mona could have been better off with Vishal. The two hosted EKLKBK. That pair was really awesome and funny, though Karan and Mandy tried their best.

Mandy lost her bite and her prime. In the entire programme she was the only sour note.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.