Today is the birth day of one of the most popular and loved actors of all times Dev Anand. He was unique in his own way and was dashing, debonaire besides being very handsome, easily one of the best looking leading men of all times....I love watching his movies which had some of the most melodious songs composed for Hindi cinema. Who can ever forget Khoya khoya chand, Phoolon ke rang se, Yeh dil na hota bechara,deewana mastana huwa dil, Hum hai rahi pyar ke, Jeevan ke safar mein raahi, Mein zindgi ka saath...One can go on with the list !
Remembering and missing him all rounbd the year although we have a treasure of his films and songs as his legacy !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10840]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today is the birth day of one of the most popular and loved actors of all times Dev Anand. He was unique in his own way and was dashing, debonaire besides being very handsome, easily one of the best looking leading men of all times....I love watching his movies which had some of the most melodious songs composed for Hindi cinema. Who can ever forget Khoya khoya chand, Phoolon ke rang se, Yeh dil na hota bechara,deewana mastana huwa dil, Hum hai rahi pyar ke, Jeevan ke safar mein raahi, Mein zindgi ka saath...One can go on with the list !
Remembering and missing him all rounbd the year although we have a treasure of his films and songs as his legacy !

Thanks for reminding, yeh Rat Yeh Chandni Phir Kahan (Solhva Swan) Pal Bhar key liye koi hame pyar kar ley ( Jani Mera Nam) This song is know for window which was shown in this song.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Thanks for reminding, yeh Rat Yeh Chandni Phir Kahan (Solhva Swan) Pal Bhar key liye koi hame pyar kar ley ( Jani Mera Nam) This song is know for window which was shown in this song.

Both lovely songs By the way Yeh raat yeh chandni is from the film Jaal which had Geeta Bali as his leading lady. The film was a classic shot in goa and a thriller directed by Guru Dutt and had superb music !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Both lovely songs By the way Yeh raat yeh chandni is from the film Jaal which had Geeta Bali as his leading lady. The film was a classic shot in goa and a thriller directed by Guru Dutt and had superb music !

You may be right but I writing for song which was filmed on Deva Aanad. That is scene of rain and Dev has Umbrella in hand, leading lady of this movies is Wheeda Rehman.
He was I think the very first actor who was so sophisticated and debonair in the film industry! His roles especially in Dum Maro Dum and Guide were excellent, not to mention the older ones such as Hum Dono, Jaal, etc.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Dev sahab will always remain the best in Bollywood. History of Bollywood will remain incomplete without mentioning the ever young chocolate hero of Indian cinema. Yes, it is indeed special to remember him :)

You may be right but I writing for song which was filmed on Deva Aanad. That is scene of rain and Dev has Umbrella in hand, leading lady of this movies is Wheeda Rehman.

That was Rhimjhim ke tarane leke aayi barsaat....from the film Kala Bazaar ! Lovely song ! :)

Dharam Dev Pishorimal Anand was one of the most loved actors pf Hindi cinema of all times. I am proud to say I have seen every single movie which he played as a Hero.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: shadow, usha manohar

Dev Anand, born as Dharam Dev Pishorimal Anand - Actor, director, writer and producer in Hindi Cinema. He was honoured with the Padma Bhushan and Dadashaeb Phalke Awards by the Government of India for his valuable contribution.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: shadow, usha manohar

One of the most handsome men of Indian cinema! he was so attractive even in his older age. I remember him for Jewel thief and Guide.
DEV-painting.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10841]}
Myriad thoughts and myriad colours flooded my mind, the moment I had seen your Thread on this Jewel thief or should I say “Heart Thief of Millions “.
I owe my gratitude to you for reminding me of this ‘Pyar Ka Rahi’, whose tagline is. “ Jo bhi Pyaar Se Mila Hum Useeke Ho Gaye.”
Dev is no ordinary man He is “ woh parwana, Jo Pathar ko maum
kar Sakta hain. Nafrat karne waalon ke seene mein pyaar bhar Sakta hain. “
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.