Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
His later films are worst, though he continues producing films and giving opportunities to newer talents. During his prime time, he has a distinctive character in screen that attracts many peoples' followings.

Even some of the films produced during his prime were not up to the mark. But he has taken care to make them block busters by fortifying with good music and beautiful locales.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
As a director and producer he is also credited with introducing the most number of new, fresh debutantes with many of them as talented as Tina Munim, Zarina Wahab, Tabu etc. He also introduced Jackie Shroff first in Swami Dad!

His later films were not upto the mark, I feel that after Heera Panna none of his films were anything to write about.I have seen Swami dada which was passable so also Des Pardes which was Tina Munims debut film.Tina was very pretty but a bad actress...

True, I think he may have produced the most number of flops too but we can thank him for giving us Tabu!

Tabu was his find ? I dint know that ...I agree she is a very talented actress besides being very beautiful...She has a very strong personality as well from what I read and hear her speak in her interviews ..

She did a small appearance in a film called Bazaar, but she was brought into prominence by Dev Anand in the film Hum Naujavan where she played the role of his daughter when she was 14. But she is very talented and intelligent, my favorite. I like her the best in Chandani Bar, Maachis and Hu Tu Tu

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
As a director and producer he is also credited with introducing the most number of new, fresh debutantes with many of them as talented as Tina Munim, Zarina Wahab, Tabu etc. He also introduced Jackie Shroff first in Swami Dad!

His later films were not upto the mark, I feel that after Heera Panna none of his films were anything to write about.I have seen Swami dada which was passable so also Des Pardes which was Tina Munims debut film.Tina was very pretty but a bad actress...

True, I think he may have produced the most number of flops too but we can thank him for giving us Tabu!

Tabu was his find ? I dint know that ...I agree she is a very talented actress besides being very beautiful...She has a very strong personality as well from what I read and hear her speak in her interviews ..

She did a small appearance in a film called Bazaar, but she was brought into prominence by Dev Anand in the film Hum Naujavan where she played the role of his daughter when she was 14. But she is very talented and intelligent, my favorite. I like her the best in Chandani Bar, Maachis and Hu Tu Tu

Dev Anand introduced many heroins to Indian screen. Notable among them are Teena Munim (presently Tina Ambani) and Zeenat Amman. Zeenat Amman is my most favorite heroine.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Dev Anand introduced many heroins to Indian screen. Notable among them are Teena Munim (presently Tina Ambani) and Zeenat Amman. Zeenat Amman is my most favorite heroine.

I thought Raj Kapoor first introduced her in Satyam Shivam Sundaram? Wasn't that her first film?

I thought Raj Kapoor first introduced her in Satyam Shivam Sundaram? Wasn't that her first film?

NO Dev Anand introduced Zeenat Amman in Hare Rama Harey Krishna. She played role of Dev's sister in this film.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

In fact Dev Anand was the one who gave Zeenat Aman a role after she won the Miss India contest and groomed her for films. Her first film was Hare Rama Hare Krishna after which she did many films with him... When she was signed up for Satyam shivam....a rift developed between Dev Anand and her and she didi not do any new films with him after that !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In fact Dev Anand was the one who gave Zeenat Aman a role after she won the Miss India contest and groomed her for films. Her first film was Hare Rama Hare Krishna after which she did many films with him... When she was signed up for Satyam shivam....a rift developed between Dev Anand and her and she didi not do any new films with him after that !

Ok! I always thought Satyam Shivam....was her first movie! @Anil, Usha, thanks!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.