Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually many filmstars' kids don't have either looks or personality for becoming a star in the film. Jackie Shroff's son Tiger Shroff is new face in 2013. I doubt if he is good. There are many more who entered Bollywood in 2013.
Actually many filmstars' kids don't have either looks or personality for becoming a star in the film. Jackie Shroff's son Tiger Shroff is new face in 2013. I doubt if he is good. There are many more who entered Bollywood in 2013.

There is nothing wrong in seeking stardom. Especially for star family members. If they are really talented they shine without any assistance.

There is nothing wrong in seeking stardom. Especially for star family members. If they are really talented they shine without any assistance.

Yes the Deols and Kapoors are good examples of this.

Yes the Deols and Kapoors are good examples of this.

Add some of the members of Anand family. Chetan, Vijay and Devanand. And the opposite is also true. That is Govinda. To prove worth one need not hail from a star family.
I have seen Jonny Lever's daughter. She acts well in comedy circus. She is carrying out the trend of comedy nicely just like her father.
I have seen Jonny Lever's daughter. She acts well in comedy circus. She is carrying out the trend of comedy nicely just like her father.

Mumtaz ali, a dance director of yesteryears, had a son and daughter. They are Mehmood and his sister Minoo Mumtaz. Both of them proved to good actors and dancers.

Mumtaz ali, a dance director of yesteryears, had a son and daughter. They are Mehmood and his sister Minoo Mumtaz. Both of them proved to good actors and dancers.

Many of them are not working in Bollywood.

Salman Khan, son of Helen is one of the super star of Bollywood. He is famous for his dancing, acting and fight sequels.
Helen is the second wife of Salim who is Salman Khans father.Salim was a actor when he joined films, acting in small time films like Bachpan and then in side roles Teesri Manzil, deewana etc , later he joined with Javed Akhtar and stsrted writing scripts for films and they were extremely successful.Formed a team with Amitabh bachan in the kate seventies and eighties...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Helen is the second wife of Salim who is Salman Khans father.Salim was a actor when he joined films, acting in small time films like Bachpan and then in side roles Teesri Manzil, deewana etc , later he joined with Javed Akhtar and stsrted writing scripts for films and they were extremely successful.Formed a team with Amitabh bachan in the kate seventies and eighties...

There is a talk in Bollywood that in the successful team of Salim - Javed, salim's role was a non-descript and it was mainly due to the contribution of Javed, the team succeeded. Later it resulted in a rift in the team. That's why we see Javed is still active and Salim has gone in to oblivion.

There is a talk in Bollywood that in the successful team of Salim - Javed, salim's role was a non-descript and it was mainly due to the contribution of Javed, the team succeeded. Later it resulted in a rift in the team. That's why we see Javed is still active and Salim has gone in to oblivion.

Yes I too feel that Javed was the more talented of the two...Salim was a second rate actor who never made it big except when he joined hands with Javed !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.