Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Helen is the second wife of Salim who is Salman Khans father.Salim was a actor when he joined films, acting in small time films like Bachpan and then in side roles Teesri Manzil, deewana etc , later he joined with Javed Akhtar and stsrted writing scripts for films and they were extremely successful.Formed a team with Amitabh bachan in the kate seventies and eighties...

There is a talk in Bollywood that in the successful team of Salim - Javed, salim's role was a non-descript and it was mainly due to the contribution of Javed, the team succeeded. Later it resulted in a rift in the team. That's why we see Javed is still active and Salim has gone in to oblivion.

Yes I too feel that Javed was the more talented of the two...Salim was a second rate actor who never made it big except when he joined hands with Javed !

It has been proved that he is an idle partner. Where is Salim now a days ? Where as Javed is very active though not in movies but in literary meets , he's the most sought after speaker.
Helen is the second wife of Salim who is Salman Khans father.Salim was a actor when he joined films, acting in small time films like Bachpan and then in side roles Teesri Manzil, deewana etc , later he joined with Javed Akhtar and stsrted writing scripts for films and they were extremely successful.Formed a team with Amitabh bachan in the kate seventies and eighties...

There is a talk in Bollywood that in the successful team of Salim - Javed, salim's role was a non-descript and it was mainly due to the contribution of Javed, the team succeeded. Later it resulted in a rift in the team. That's why we see Javed is still active and Salim has gone in to oblivion.

Yes I too feel that Javed was the more talented of the two...Salim was a second rate actor who never made it big except when he joined hands with Javed !

It has been proved that he is an idle partner. Where is Salim now a days ? Where as Javed is very active though not in movies but in literary meets , he's the most sought after speaker.

Salim is probably taking care of his sons' affairs , Salman Khan has too many of them - films, court cases ,litigations LOL...Salims hands must be full :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Salim is probably taking care of his sons' affairs , Salman Khan has too many of them - films, court cases ,litigations LOL...Salims hands must be full :laugh:

Certainly. With a son like Salman, any dad's hands will be full.
The same feeling I have of Sunil Dutt who was a gentleman actor and Nargis too was a gracious personality but thinking of Sanjay Dutt's fate one feels utterly sorry for them....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes this is true in most of the cases Engineer father always likes his kid to be an engineer. My father is an engineer so he always liked me to be an engineer so me and my brother are otherwise I wanted to be a teacher or a doctor. :blink:
The same feeling I have of Sunil Dutt who was a gentleman actor and Nargis too was a gracious personality but thinking of Sanjay Dutt's fate one feels utterly sorry for them....

Sanjay was a problem child from his childhood. I read in stardust, Sunil and nargis pampered him more than necessary.

Sanjay was a problem child from his childhood. I read in stardust, Sunil and nargis pampered him more than necessary.

Yes he was I remember he became a drug addict in a very young age and was involved in bomb blasts unlike Sunil Dutt who never was involved in any scandal. :blink:

Yes he was I remember he became a drug addict in a very young age and was involved in bomb blasts unlike Sunil Dutt who never was involved in any scandal. :blink:

Sunil Dutt was a thorough bred gentleman. He used to help new comers to the movies. I know he used to shelter new aspirants in his home. And he has produced films from his own banner Ajanta arts with many new comers. Some of them became established stars later.
Yes this is true in most of the cases Engineer father always likes his kid to be an engineer. My father is an engineer so he always liked me to be an engineer so me and my brother are otherwise I wanted to be a teacher or a doctor. :blink:

May be parents do it with the best of intentions but without realising they become the reason of a child's dissatisfaction in his or her career. This may carry through to their adult lives...However, the best thing to do is to be happy and better yourself under the given circumstances ..

This does not happen every time. The new Master Chief India, Ripu Daman belongs to the family of a doctor. Hence I can say that the qualities may be same but profession may differ.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.