Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Muslim countries are very strict regarding their God. They kill offenders publicly who insult God. They have respect and discipline more than any other culture in the world.
Ram may be the name of the hero and Leela is of course the name of the heroine. They could have used any other names which are not sacred. The story of the movie is nothing but the insult to the title of the film.

They would have considered that 'Ram Leela' would attract more than some other title- say- Jeetu honey.

Perhaps he should have gone for Sanjay- Leela in place of Ram Leela. He could have named the main lead 'sanjay'

They wanted to attract more crowds by misleading people. The title 'Sanjay leela' would not help them.[/quote

Yes this can only draw people's attention. I think the name of the movies should have been - "Chandra Kanta".

Chandra kanta- is a novel by Devki Nandan Khatri. This title would be more controversial.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Muslim countries are very strict regarding their God. They kill offenders publicly who insult God. They have respect and discipline more than any other culture in the world.
Ram may be the name of the hero and Leela is of course the name of the heroine. They could have used any other names which are not sacred. The story of the movie is nothing but the insult to the title of the film.

They would have considered that 'Ram Leela' would attract more than some other title- say- Jeetu honey.

Perhaps he should have gone for Sanjay- Leela in place of Ram Leela. He could have named the main lead 'sanjay'

They wanted to attract more crowds by misleading people. The title 'Sanjay leela' would not help them.

In that case they should have named the movie in dada Kondke style, that would have helped them more.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

They wanted to attract more crowds by misleading people. The title 'Sanjay leela' would not help them.[/quote

Yes this can only draw people's attention. I think the name of the movies should have been - "Chandra Kanta".

Chandra kanta- is a novel by Devki Nandan Khatri. This title would be more controversial.

Yes you are very true.
Then let the name be - "Keshab Kanta". It is very practical.
Saw the movie yesterday and i have to agree with gulshan ji that ram-leela is a complete misnomer.
And a bit too stretched and highly over rated.
I don't agree with the baseless hue and cry on Ram Leela.
My question is, " Ram means only Ramchandra of Ramayan?" There are several Rams in Indian mythologies. I'd like to specifically point out that the word "Leela" carries several meanings. Not necessarily the Leela of Krishna and Radha in Brindavan which is an amorous play. How one can explain the meaning,"Yeh Sab Bhagwan Ki Leela"?
Friends let us watch the movie "Ram Leela" and find out the meaning of both Ram and Leela in the movie.
Inspite of the 5 star rating ggiven by Times of india review section, the movie is supposed to be quite bad and not worth spending your money on...One can always watch it on the TV since it will be shown in a month or two..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I don't like both the hero and heroine of the movie. Now as because the rating is so bad, I won't see this movie.
I don't like both the hero and heroine of the movie. Now as because the rating is so bad, I won't see this movie.

I don't give importance to ratings. Most of the ratings are manipulated.

I don't give importance to ratings. Most of the ratings are manipulated.

This is Ok. Deepika is good actress but Ranveer Singh is worthless.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.