Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Geeta Dutt sang very few songs with Manna dey ..most of her duets being with Mohammad rafi,Mukesh and Talat Mehmood. She has sung some very beautiful dues with Talat.. A few that come to my mind
Armaan bhare dil ki lagan
Raat hai armaan bhare
Keh rahi hai dhadkane pukar ke
Hai yeh mausam e bahar...

I'm unfortunate . I didn't hear many Talat-Geeta Dutt duets, now I'm going to hear from YouTube .

No problem , now everything is available on youtube...

I found them in Raag. I bookmarked it.

Yes Raaga and musicindiaonline has a good selection of old and new film songs.. you can also convert youtube videos into mp3 files through certain sites and then download it to your computer...

I have conversion software with me. I'll do it.
Geeta Dutt sang very few songs with Manna dey ..most of her duets being with Mohammad rafi,Mukesh and Talat Mehmood. She has sung some very beautiful dues with Talat.. A few that come to my mind
Raat hai armaan bhare

I'm unfortunate . I didn't hear many Talat-Geeta Dutt duets, now I'm going to hear from YouTube .

Yes Raaga and musicindiaonline has a good selection of old and new film songs.. you can also convert youtube videos into mp3 files through certain sites and then download it to your computer...

Many songs are available with Nokia music and if one has subscription then one can download for it for very few monthly subscription, one needs to have Lumia or Asha phone to do it.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Raat hai armaan bhare

Many songs are available with Nokia music and if one has subscription then one can download for it for very few monthly subscription, one needs to have Lumia or Asha phone to do it.

But som sites do it free - they convert the video files into MP3 and you can download any number of songs from anywhere on the net..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Raat hai armaan bhare

Why all this trouble, when you are getting all songs without spending a dime?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.