It is difficult to say when you cause offense to religion. Obviously, Salman Khan could also not. Depiction of religious concept of paradise and hell landed him in trouble.

http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news/hyderabad-police-book-salman-insulting-religion-124804069.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just goes to show how touchy minorities are ...Either way Salman Khan seems to be perpetually in the news for all the wrong reasons and it also reflects the attitude of our society, because he is the most popular actor according to web statistics !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is difficult to say when you cause offense to religion. Obviously, Salman Khan could also not. Depiction of religious concept of paradise and hell landed him in trouble.

http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news/hyderabad-police-book-salman-insulting-religion-124804069.html

I don't think it makes any difference for Salman Mian. In fact it's an intentional move by the actor. He's a firm believer in using controversies as his tool to be in the limelight. In the meantime, Music director A.R. Rehman also sent a legal notice to Salman in the context of Jay Ho movie. Salman must be very happy now.
It is abt. Jannat and Jahannum, and the concept is created by Big Boss producers, but they threw case against anchor, and Ar Rahman sent legal notice to him for using theme music of Jay ho. I do not know what is said about it, what can we say, about this but it seems the petitioner thinks it is hurting his religion and he has right to go to court and court then can decide.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is abt. Jannat and Jahannum, and the concept is created by Big Boss producers, but they threw case against anchor, and Ar Rahman sent legal notice to him for using theme music of Jay ho. I do not know what is said about it, what can we say, about this but it seems the petitioner thinks it is hurting his religion and he has right to go to court and court then can decide.

Yes. It's only after investigation one can know under what conditions Salman insulted the religion.
This entire show is a big sham and promotes nothing constructive except for ridiculous behavior, adultery etc. It should actually be ignored by everyone, even the people who have sued the show for using specific terms, I don't think any religion is that fragile enough that it can be hurt by mere use of specific terms in such shows!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Not only Salman Khan but also Shah Rukh Khan neither respect other religion nor the country, India.
They are many a times banned and offended for insulting.
Not only Salman Khan but also Shah Rukh Khan neither respect other religion nor the country, India.

Their statements are nothing but pre-scripted dramas to draw the attention of the viewers. They are cheap gimmicks . They need not be taken seriously.

Their statements are nothing but pre-scripted dramas to draw the attention of the viewers. They are cheap gimmicks . They need not be taken seriously.

Actually such acts or statements can only defame a celebrity rather than attract their fans. Many youngsters would follow them and they won't respect their nation. Such celebrities should be either banned or punished severely. This is a crime.
I wonder why religious sentiments are hurt so easily. If you dispute some economic theory, nobody's sentiment is hurt. If you criticize Einstein's theory, no sentiment is hurt. Even if you say two plus two make five, mathematician's feelings are not hurt. In fact, what is false and irrational always gets hurt.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This entire show is a big sham and promotes nothing constructive except for ridiculous behavior, adultery etc. It should actually be ignored by everyone, even the people who have sued the show for using specific terms, I don't think any religion is that fragile enough that it can be hurt by mere use of specific terms in such shows!

I totally agree with you, the people they get together are controversial and they create situations where they lose their cool and then a big thing is made of it, the whole thing is sickening ! You wonder what depths our TV shows have touched.There is no taste nor is there any entertainment value in watching people in their private moments...The high TRPs these shows generate shows what the public likes ! having said that, if you give junk people will accept junk but on the other hand if you provide quality they will accept that too...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.