World famous and much loved actress Audrey Hepbrurn' s 85th birth anniversary is being celebrated by Google with the following doodle...Audrey Hepburn is a legend who was also a style icon having acted in some of the choicest hollywood films of her times like Roman Holiday, My fair lady, Breakfast at Tiffanys etc etc...the list is long !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11049]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Her very name conjures up a slender figure and a personality known for her subtle histrionics. Audrey Hepburn lived in the golden age of Hollywood. Her unforgettable role in My Fair Lady made her the greatest female screen legend by the American Film Institute. She was also regarded as the Best dressed actress.
My respects to her on the occasion of her 85th Birth Anniversary.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Her very name conjures up a slender figure and a personality known for her subtle histrionics. Audrey Hepburn lived in the golden age of Hollywood. Her unforgettable role in My Fair Lady made her the greatest female screen legend by the American Film Institute. She was also regarded as the Best dressed actress.

Those were the times of ladies who were naturally beautiful and graceful...Marlyn Monroe, Grace Kelly, Elizabeth Taylor, Vivien Leigh and Audrey Hepburn - each of them beautiful in their own special way and remembered and respected to this day for the kind of impact they made world wide.
I still remember watching Roman Holiday years back and the kind of impact it made, Audrey looked so beautiful and fresh in a role that was totally deglamorised in most parts - I feel it is one of the most romantic films ever made..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Those were the times of ladies who were naturally beautiful and graceful...Marlyn Monroe, Grace Kelly, Elizabeth Taylor, Vivien Leigh and Audrey Hepburn - each of them beautiful in their own special way and remembered and respected to this day for the kind of impact they made world wide.
I still remember watching Roman Holiday years back and the kind of impact it made, Audrey looked so beautiful and fresh in a role that was totally deglamorised in most parts - I feel it is one of the most romantic films ever made..

Roman holiday was a classic. Years later, based on this Chori Chori was produced. I liked Chori Chori also. But My Fair Lady still is my favorite film in which Audrey Hepburn has come up with an excellent performance.

Roman holiday was a classic. Years later, based on this Chori Chori was produced. I liked Chori Chori also. But My Fair Lady still is my favorite film in which Audrey Hepburn has come up with an excellent performance.

I too loved Chori Chori which was a true romantic classic with great music..Later there was a film made with Pooja Bhatt and Aamir Khan with the same theme Dil hai ke maanta nahin which was quite good ...

I too loved Chori Chori which was a true romantic classic with great music..Later there was a film made with Pooja Bhatt and Aamir Khan with the same theme Dil hai ke maanta nahin which was quite good ...

Yes, both of them are quite enjoyable films with highly popular music scores. Chori Chori is an evergreen movie.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.