Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not a fan of Salman Khan although he has done some good films in the past. This one looks like his previous action movies like Dabang and so on ( haven not seen those either ) I definitely have no wish to waste my money on this film nor see it when it is shown on the TV- so no rating !

I used to like him in his earlier years but since the accident case and his alleged abuse towards Aishwarya etc. I lost all respect for him and have totally stopped seeing all his movies, even on TV! I refuse to help increase his TRP in any manner!

I have never liked him nor his acting although his roles were good in a few films ike Khomoshi and a couple of others. But later, style (sic) overtook any other talent and I have not his films in a long time other than Bhagban where he whispered his way through, was it menat to be subtle nd dignified, if so he failed so badly ..so irritating !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

With a couple of exceptions here and there, Salman is mainly an action star . All his movies have predictable endings right from the first reel of the movie. Nothing but loudness. Subtlety is something Salman is not known for. I watched his early movies. Now, no more.
Kick has earned Rs26 crore on first day. It is expected that it will cross Rs 100 crore figure by Monday/ Tuesday. There must be some thing in the actor to give repeat hits.
I have watched promo's of movie "Kick" on television and planning to see it on weekend. Have you watched this movie and how would you rate this movie:
good, very good, not bad, or bad.

I haven't watched Salman Khan's 'Kick' yet, but after looking at the promo I can very well say it looks like an extension of all his previous full on masala movies...but need to watch it first before I jump to anyconclusion.

Just go and enjoy it. Leave the conclusions for the critics- lot many of them have not seen many of his later films.
Kick has earned Rs26 crore on first day. It is expected that it will cross Rs 100 crore figure by Monday/ Tuesday. There must be some thing in the actor to give repeat hits.

This is very good....... Kick release in many places across India... 26 crore on first day is really big opening..... lets hope it will cross 200 crore very soon.....
Thank you said by: vijay
I have not seen the movie but I feel Salman khan to be an entertainer his movies are worth to watch at least once. I have seen the promos I think its an average movie. :)
I have not seen the movie but I feel Salman khan to be an entertainer his movies are worth to watch at least once. I have seen the promos I think its an average movie. :)

The movie has got between 3 and 4 stars in reviews which is not bad. It has done Rs 55 crore business in two days !

The movie has got between 3 and 4 stars in reviews which is not bad. It has done Rs 55 crore business in two days !

Less than exception. It is excepted than Kick is 5 star movie....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.